Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stretch marks - any new solutions?

Fit Freak

Lately Ive been hearing more and more about stretch mark reduction creams and so on. I have always had stretchmarks since I was about 14 ( i have never been fat, I think they just decided to make a home on my body :()

They are at the point now where they bug me because they make me look old and ugly. Is there indeed any substance I can use to help illimante them without surgery?

nothing really u can do if they r old.. they r scars..I have had the same issue on some parts of ym body.. everyone has faults.. love the parts that looks great, and accept the things ya can't change..

Trust me you probably notice them alot more than others do

The Shadow said:

but does it work on long term marks.. if the amrks have been there for a long time.. There scars.. and faded most likley on thier own.. no?

yes...it works as both a preventative and minimizing agent

Awesome stuff! Thanks guys will check it out :) Prettylittlepest, you are right I probably do notice them more than anyone, in fact I dont think anyone else (accept my boyfriend of course) notices them. Its just that I know they are there, and its a like when you have a blind pimple on your face, it always feels like its shouting out "look at me!!!! look at me!!!!!" :chomp:

Top Bottom