Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strengths & Weaknesses Check - post up!

Strengths -
Biggest is my legs. They are way out of proportion. Especially my calves.
Back is disporportionatly strong, too.
Shoulders are also developing nicely. Can clearly see all three heads when I work them

Weaknesses
Arms and chest. Forarms were weak but now they are growing and about as wide as my upper arms - though not where I'd like them t obe (near the wrists).

Still, weaknesses are being addressed. good idea for a thread, k for you bro

Strengths- Back and legs. I have a naturally wide frame, so my back has always been easy to develope. My legs have always been the easiest to build strength wise.

Weaknesses- Abs and shoulders. My wide frame means that it's hard to get a small waist even with cardio and diet. My shoulders because of all the injuries to them. I have wide shoulders, but the strength isn't there like it use to be.

Strengths: Biceps, Back, Traps
Weaknesses: Triceps, CALVES!!, Side Delts

Plan: Hitting triceps and side delts twice a week for now. I need to start hitting calves every other workout, they are so underdeveloped. Prolly b/c I pay so little attention to them

strengths: self control of appetite, discipline in never missing a workout, change it up every week, chest all around big, back width and depth, bi, tri, shoulders, biceps strength

weaknesses: calves and legs ( i train the shit out of them once a week and they still get sore, i keep getting stronger), traps, biceps peak, chest strength for size

arms arms arms my bi and tri's ...

but a good friend of mine has found out my problem ....not enough sets tottal, as well as the number of reps i could/should try and compond movements for my Tri's that i should be on .. im on it now... :D

Top Bottom