Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strength & Conditioning Coach

Quack24

I am interested in becoming a strength & conditioning coach. I was wondering if anyone had an idea how many years of schooling is need. I assume being a trainer that the learning never ends.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Im am currently enrolling in an Associates degree in exercise science with personal trainer focus....its looking to.be good...im excited and its through ISSA

Sent from my HTC Legend using EliteFitness

What exactly is exercise science? I want to figure out what to major in to be a strength & conditioning coach and I've heard of kinesiology and exercise science but I dont have a full understanding.

Dude, it's everything, medical terminology but this degree plan includes personal trainer certification, which should give you the tools and knowledge to learn more about strength and conditioning!

"Pain is mind over matter, if you don't mind it, it doesn't matter!" TN

The degree plan, also include A class about strength And conditioning

Sent from my HTC Legend using EliteFitness

Yeah, I'm an exercise science major, a strength & conditioning coach is what I'm planning on being..

Sounds exciting! I really like to learn about how we can become better, stronger versions of ourselves. Plus once my athletic career is over, I'll still want to be around the atmosphere.

I am interested in becoming a strength & conditioning coach. I was wondering if anyone had an idea how many years of schooling is need. I assume being a trainer that the learning never ends.

Look at Coach Poliquin website. It's like 1500$ per class and there are several different levels for different types from personal trainer to strength coach. Don't remember all the specifics or costs but check it out.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom