Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

streep throat and my cycle, what should i do??

maxes21

ok i just found out today that i have gotten streep throat, its not that bad, just a little pain in the throat, and discomfort eating,my body feels good, i feel like i can go out and do anything so my energy levels r still normal, i ve been working out for the last 6-7 months 5 days a week up untill 2 days ago cause i was feeling shitty from a hang over and went to the doc and some other things, well i was planning on starting my cycle this week so i moved it too next week, just in case i start to feel really shitty, but i want to go to the gym bad. i just got put on medication today and the doc says im cool to be arround people and that im not contaguse anymore. what do u think i should do?? i really want to start this cycle.

and input would be great. thanks guys. stay healthly

Last edited:
I would put it off until next week and a week off may be a good thing for ya also. Give your body time to get normal and plus the rest of a week and then back in the gym you should see a nice change.

yeah thats what i was thinking but ive had bad colds before that were way worse then this streep, upset stomack head ach, runny nose,cough all those problems, and had no problem working out, and still got better with in a week, but this is streep and a little more serious, so i will see what ill do, i mean its allready wed, i only have 4 more days.

Yeah I think you will be better off waiting that one more week. I am currently out for about 4 weeks I had to go back into surgery for scar tissue that I got from gyno surgery a few years back. My gyno was natural gyno from teen years. Never gear induced. I think I am very prone to the shit though.

maxes21 said:
i just got put on medication today and the doc says im cool to be arround people and that im not contaguse anymore. what do u think i should do?? i really want to start this cycle.

and input would be great. thanks guys. stay healthly

If you just got put on the z-pack, or penicillin your still contagious for 2 days. Don't go to the gym and infect other bros! Start the cycle ASAP. Its just strep and you'll be on antibiotics so no chance for needle related infections!

Top Bottom