Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Store bought water vs. flavored waters

btreflyzgirl

I would almost rather chew nails than drink water-tap or store bought.Now that they have come out with these flavored waters-for example "Aquafina Splash of Flavor", my question is: are these a good replacement for the bottled water? Am i getting the same amount of pure water when i drink a bottle of Aquafina Flavor Splash as to when i drink the same size bottle of the plain Aquafina water?

btreflyzgirl said:
I would almost rather chew nails than drink water-tap or store bought.Now that they have come out with these flavored waters-for example "Aquafina Splash of Flavor", my question is: are these a good replacement for the bottled water? Am i getting the same amount of pure water when i drink a bottle of Aquafina Flavor Splash as to when i drink the same size bottle of the plain Aquafina water?

I would look at the label and make sure there's not any of the sugars and junk they put in the flavored waters alot of the times.

momsgettinfit said:
I would look at the label and make sure there's not any of the sugars and junk they put in the flavored waters alot of the times.

Yes, check the cals, sugar & sodium content.

If you can't stand regular water/bottled & you'll drink this, I would say drink up!!! (as long as there isn't as much sugar as a can of soda....lol)

There is a lot of junk in those flavored waters mostly sucralos and flavouring stuff. If you really hate plain old water why not add a few drops of lemon juice? The closer to natural any food or drink is the better it is for you.

superqt4u2nv said:
There is a lot of junk in those flavored waters mostly sucralos and flavouring stuff. If you really hate plain old water why not add a few drops of lemon juice? The closer to natural any food or drink is the better it is for you.
thats what i had to do..i used to only drink flavored water and it was terrible...there is too much added into the flavored water even aquafina....i would just put lemons in my water now and then eventually you wont mind drinking regular water..i drink it all the time now with no lemon or any thing in it

Especially w/ water -- I drink 1.5 - 2 gal / day. I'd go broke buying flavored shit. And water is supposed to be to keep you hydrated & to flush your system. Any other shit in the water is stuff your body has to process to remove it into its basic components and like QT said - all the junk they put in it ot make it taste like something.

I have filtered water on my fridge, but when I travel I bring one of those small Brita water pitchers w/ the filter -- does that help at all? I've had a larger one also that I just kept filled up in my fridge.

Sassy69 said:
Especially w/ water -- I drink 1.5 - 2 gal / day. I'd go broke buying flavored shit. And water is supposed to be to keep you hydrated & to flush your system. Any other shit in the water is stuff your body has to process to remove it into its basic components and like QT said - all the junk they put in it ot make it taste like something.

I have filtered water on my fridge, but when I travel I bring one of those small Brita water pitchers w/ the filter -- does that help at all? I've had a larger one also that I just kept filled up in my fridge.

I also have a large Brita pitcher I keep filled in the fridge. That has saved me so much money.

Thank you for the info. If I drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day, won't that flush important nutrients out of my body? Can a person drink too much water?

I mix a packet of unsweeten Koolaid add a tad of equal and its good to go. O cals,0 carbs ,0 sugar.

RADAR

Top Bottom