Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Stomach getting bigger

flyingfox272

New member
My buddy was breaking my balls today saying I look like I have roid gut, I have been hitting squats and deadlifts hard lately and I have noticed my upper four abs are getting huge.( only do abs on occasion)

Hitting Cyp and deca, is this a prob for any of you guys?
 
You're most likely holding water. This also happens from a less than clean diet and decreased insulin sensitivity. How much are you taking and at what doses? It doesnt matter though, it goes away. But you should be using an AI with that stack for sure.
 
it is test gut.....bloat.....my wife says the same to me. "when are you going to get a six pack" always during bulkers for me.....i never had a full sixer, but when im taking test my guy bloats alot
 
Yup, running a bulker. About 800 mgs of cyp per week and 500 mgs Deca per week. Eating as much as I can too, but my weight seems to holding steady(been on for a few months). BTW I'm using aromasin @12.5 mgs per day so I will up it a bit.
 
heavy Squats have always assured a blocky waist for me which is a no no

basically the rule of thumb is to avoid exercises that exaggerate abdominal pressure and circumference for stabilization

this varies from person to person of course
 
Thats wierd cuz I have a huge stomach. I hate it I could have change 1 thing about my body it would be a flat stomach and I have been squating heavy for 16 years, real heavy for 11 years. Is there anything you can do to change it ?
 
solidspine said:
Sounds like you are drinking too much beer.



not really bro

even Arnold practiced "vacumes" to assure a small waist

we all lift here, and we lift heavier then normal people, so therefore its not that hard to imagine that people waists can grow esp if prone to it.
 
usually water and undigested food mass. after a bulking run (natural) it takes a bit under a couple of weeks for my stomach/gut to go back to normal and flatten out, and i dont have to contend with the electrolyte issues you guys on roids do
 
he is decreasing the circumference of his abdominal region then holding it in Static position over many minutes.

he practiced this when going about his daily business as well while walking or whatever

results were eventually waist much smaller
 
OMEGA said:
he is decreasing the circumference of his abdominal region then holding it in Static position over many minutes.

he practiced this when going about his daily business as well while walking or whatever

results were eventually waist much smaller

So these can actually work if done over time.
 
It could be quite a few factors.
You’re doing heavy squats and not breathing correctly. You should be exhaled during the squat and not holding the breath in.
GH/IGF-1 may have attached to the intestine lining.
Test - holding water
Your getting fat. Some get fat from the inside out.

peace
 
extremefighter said:
. Some get fat from the inside out.

peace


thats the dangerous "VICERAL FAT"

wich it the most unhealthy and insidious, and also hard to spot
 
Last edited:
OMEGA said:
heavy Squats have always assured a blocky waist for me which is a no no

basically the rule of thumb is to avoid exercises that exaggerate abdominal pressure and circumference for stabilization

this varies from person to person of course

This makes sense to me, especially the increased circumference stabilization part. I am squatting and dead lifting more now than I ever have. I dont think It's bloat or fat, I can actually see veins running across my upper abbs.

Thanks
 
Do you have huge quads and ass well ? Cuz I swear I the biggest quads,ass and stomach I have ever seen on a person. Wondering if you have the same build ?
 
I did many speed/aerobic sessions with trainers, and it was in our training regimen to get on our hands and knees, and flex our inner abdomen for 4-5 seconds 10-12 times for 3 sets. This was before any aas for me and i was around 12.5 bf.. i saw a definite 1.5-2 inch reduction in waist..the vaccuum does actually work
 
solidspine said:
I have spoken to Arnold, he claims he was taking Amply 02 and that is why he could keep a 31 inch waist.


awsome bro

the final version will do just that probably :qt:

I know its leaning me out while lifting, and also "taking the water out" do to increase fat translocation , thermogenisis..........and of course added training intensity.
 
Last edited:
Omega.....I agree with you on the squats increasing waist size big time. I stopped doing squats because my glutes were getting to muscular and i felt my waist was getting bigger. My waist is a 30- 32 right now and I dont want to increase it all....any suggestion on what i can do to put some mass strictly on my quads?..
 
What about hacks as a mass builder ? Its the same motion as squat your just not supporting the weight. I don't like leg presses for the simple fact that you inhale as you lower the weight. So you end with your lungs full and and your knees at your chest, add on the fact I have protruding abdomen and it makes for a very uncomfortable/unnatural position. Any suggestions.
 
learn to controll your abdomanals with leg presses , on the way down expell enough air to assure that abdominal pressure is sub maximum and I hold that postion and flex my abs, then harnmess the weight and drive through with the positive part of the motion

I prefer leg press over Hacks, hacks are just not gearned for driving hard like presses are
 
Top Bottom