Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stevesmi thanks

I like posts like this, hope you read this and get satisfaction knowing your advice is hugely appreciated Steve. Keep it up.

Ah, Steve comes through again! Thanks a bunch bro!

:D

Very cool dude who deff knows his shit, especially when it comes to diet. Thanks for all the help brotha i will keep in touch via PM so you can keep helping me out with my diet. Thank you steve

we are very lucky to have steve aboard on ef.People who give him a hard time after all the free charity work he does here to help the great members of the site, need a reality check.

thank u for everything steve.

You know I've posted twice in this thread already, after Steve's given me advice. All I wrote were a couple of lines saying thanks.

Let me now be a bit more detailed.
I've been lifting on and off since I was 14, and pretty much consistently since I was 24. Until jan last year I wasn't training for size and strength specifically but after having a lay off from my main sport (kickboxing) I decided to try and build my size and strength. It took me 8 months to increase my bench 1rep max to 110kg (242lbs) from 95kg (209lbs) which I know ain't much for my size, (I was 114kg and 31% bf last year) I also got down to 110kg (242lbs) and 28%. A friend who I WAS training with suggested juice so I decided to edumecate myself some and joined EF. Steve told me straight away that I didn't need juice and I was too fat anyway. He helped tweak my diet and training plan. This was in September. Since then my weight has dropped a little but my strength has gone through the roof. Bench up by over 15kg (33lbs) deadlift up by 30kg (66lbs) and best of all my bf% is now 15.2% :D happy days!! I've put on nearly 14kg (30.8lbs) of muscle since January last year most of it since taking Steve's advice.

I've seen some people don't like his direct no bs approach but you can't argue with his knowledge base. And he helps peeps for FREE! Think how much a personal trainer and dietician would cost!

---------------------------------

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi soit que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Top Bottom