Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids and my temper. Roid rage and women.

Why everytime I do a cycle of aas my hunger and temper change in a negative way? I can notice an increase of irritability and aggression, even doing a pct, I don't get any side effects except that one when i cycle, what can I do?

When I have my period I'm very moody and get angry quickly, my last relationship ended because of menstrual rage. Is roid rage a problem for women?

it is fluctuations in hormones including estrogen

females typically get more bitchy around their periods and when pregnant for this reason ... it is really fucking annoying to put up with that shit as a man so i have found i avoid my SO during that time as much as possible

what you can do during this time is take out your bitchiness by doing hobbies, sex, exercising, etc. you have to learn not to take it out on your man or he will run away fast. it is a very big turnoff to be a BITCH and to have to put up with nagging all the time

you can swap in legit SARM's from sarms1, that will reduce your hormonal issues substantially as they do not effect estrogen

Fluctuations in hormones can cause irritability and changes in emotion. It is very common for women to feel moody and irritable during their menstrual cycle due to high estrogen levels.

High levels of steroids in the body increase aggression. It effects everyone differently. I find it amplifies personalities. I normally am very easy going so my personality doesn't change much when I am on cycle. Some people who have a short temper turn into major A-holes when on cycle. It's very individual.

It is the androgenic properties of steroids that increase aggression and cause changes in mood. Your best option would be to stick with primary anabolic steroids like anavar or primo, or even better yet - just use SARMS.

SARMS are completely anabolic compounds so they won't effect mood at all. Here is a good article for you to read on women and steroids. I talk about SARMS as an alternative: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/steroids-women-trevor-kouritzin-37531.html

This is very individual and effects everyone differently. Any time hormones are changing it can cause these kind of changes.

This is quite a normal thing - pre-menstrual mood changes are caused by hormonal changes, and steroids are hormones, so they will definitely affect one's mood and behavior. If they affect yours so badly, you might as well consider using SARMS instead - they will not cause any side effects at all, and yet they will give you very good results. I would even dare to say that their results will be easily comparable to those of anavar or primobolan.

Top Bottom