Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and Hairloss, best combination

Fitnesscounts

Hey guys, I've been a gym rat for a number of years long enough to have my share of steroids shoved in my face. It was only until about 4 years ago when I was 23 that I decided to do my first cycle. I did an 8 week cycle of Sustanon 250 in combination with Deca-Durabolin. I did 250 ml of the Sustanon per week and I can't be sure exactly how many ml's of the Deca I used but it was a moderate dosage. I was a bit young and impulsive and hadn't taken the time necessary to research how to diet, avoid serious side effects, and how to cycle off. I just stopped after 8 weeks without any Nolvadex or HCG during or after. I had some notorious "ball" shrinkage but after time they came back (note that some time=3 months later). I did however manage some really good gains of muscle mass and was really stoked with my results. However a few months post cycle I started to get some male pattern baldness, nothing major just some recession at the temples. Needless to say I consider myself a ladies man an any hairloss at all for me is a no no. In the end I still believe that my first cycle without the use of finasteride (and yes I know you can't use finasteride with a Deca) caused me to lose the hair I had lost. Since then I've seen no more recession in my hairline in 4 years. Maybe because I started using Rogaine(minoxidil 5%) ever since. Now on to my main question, i've begun to get the naughty thoughts of doing another cycle but I really won't do it unless my risks of losing more hair are limited as much as possible. I've heard on several forums that Winstol can be more destructive than other steroids on the hairline. I know the major no no's for hair like Anadrol etcetera. I'm curious why Winstrol is anymore destructive on the hairline than any other mild AAS? I've noticed what I call forum momentum in which one person sends a red flag on something and quickly everyone else jumps on the band wagon. I'm truly wondering what if anything makes Winstrol any more dangerous than any other AAS. Now I've heard of safe steroids on the hairline like Boldenone(equipose) and Deca but the use of either one alone in a cycle is almost pointless in terms of gains and in terms of HPTA suppression. So what can I do? My idea is that if I take a relatively low dose cycle (200ml/week) for short term(6 weeks) of just Winstrol and use finasteride, rogaine, Nizoral 2%, spiro, etc. will I be pretty much in the clear? I would take with Deca or Equipose but I can't use finasteride with either because Deca and Equipose cause more hairloss with finasteride. So with my combination of just winstrol at 200ml per week for six weeks am I still taking a reasonable risk of making my hairline receed further? I'm not looking for huge gains to look like Ronnie Coleman. Is this a gamble or has anyone here done a mild cycle like mine with a predisposition to Male Pattern Baldness without any side effects in the hair deparment? Any solid facts with points to prove them would be greatly appreciated, especially from someone in my same situation. Look forward to hearing from you guys.

welcome to EF bro...happy to initiate the help sequence :)

avoid dht's such as primo, winstrol and masteron which are known to antagonize male pattern baldness

go with LOW doses of test (no more than 300mg per week) and stack it with a tad of deca or EQ

to be honest i don't even think primo is that bad on the hair, so consider 300-400mg of that per week as well

run aromasin and dostinex throughout as needed (you probably won't need an AI for such a low dose of test)

the dostinex will keep progestin-related sides down and your libido up should deca suppress you

so in short

WK 1-10 300mg Test with any two of the following:

WK 1-10 200mg Deca
WK 1-10 300mg Primo
WK 1-10 500mg EQ

Yo Swole thanks for the quick reply and the welcome bro. My problem is i'm afraid of doing any cycle without finasteride, and if I took the Test with a Deca or Equipose I couldn't use the finasteride right? I heard anytime you use finasteride with a deca or equipose it has a countereffect and causes more hairloss. And my first cycle I did was Sustanon 250 which is a testosterone and thats where I got my hairloss in the first place so i'm kind of dodgy going with any test. I've heard primobolan is a good one for hairloss but I live in Brazil at the moment the access to Primobolan is pretty much impossible. The mail system in Brazil is extremely corrupt and terrible, if you send a package from overseas to brazil your chances are about 1 in 10 you'll actually recieve it. The only test I can get here is sustanon 250 because it's made by a Brazilian company here called Organon and it's legit. I have fear of counterfit steroids so I only use what my close friends are using or what is sold at the pharmacy here with a legit company. So as you can see my options are a bit limited. Dam my genetic weaknesses!!! As for the accessibility of aromasin and dostinex here in Brazil i'd have to check it out. The only stuff people here get are Nolvadex, Clomid, and HCG's. Well bro keep me posted, I look forward to hearing what you think.

How come you're afraid to cycle with fina? Fina has with it some harsh side effects...and if you saw hairloss on it and you want to avoid hairloss you're going to have to explore other options...right? :)

Nolva will do nothing for fina-related gyno...but having access to nolva, hcg and clomid will do you fine for your this run:

Heck you can do test, deca and EQ:

WK 1-10

300mg Test
300mg Deca
500mg EQ

Take 500iu weekly of HCG starting at week 4 until week 10...then use nolva and clomid for PCT.

How come you're afraid to cycle with fina? Fina has with it some harsh side effects...and if you saw hairloss on it and you want to avoid hairloss you're going to have to explore other options...right? :)

Nolva will do nothing for fina-related gyno...but having access to nolva, hcg and clomid will do you fine for your this run:

WK 1-10

300mg Test
300mg Deca
500mg EQ

Take 500iu weekly of HCG starting at week 4 until week 10...then use nolva and clomid for PCT.

Swole, I think he's talking about Propecia (Finasteride) not Finaplex (Tren)... or maybe I read his post wrong?

WK 1-10

300mg Test
300mg Deca
500mg EQ

Yo Swole Barch is right, I mean Propecia (finasteride). I don't want to do a cycle without the use of finasteride but I found some facts that have helped put me in the right direction for all who are reading this. First I could do a cycle of test and equipoise on finasteride without a counter effect. For those of you who don’t know you should never ever ever touch Deca while on finasteride because it will cause you to lose more hair. Do some searching on the internet and you’ll see what I’m talking about. But so far I’ve found everyone to say that equipoise is similar in effect to Deca but it’s chemical properties are different so that you can actually use finasteride while on equipoise (boldenone). Also I discovered why Winstrol is bad on the hairline, it’s because it’s a DHT derivative which is even worse than test because finasteride does nothing to prevent the loss from DHT derivatives. That’s because DHT derivatives don’t convert to DHT but retain their properties in the scalp attacking AR receptors directly the same way converted DHT from testosterone does. So in essence a cycle of test is probably your best bet for a baldy that needs an androgen, this is because you can use finasteride and it will block a lot of the DHT being converted from testosterone. Then you have the topical solutions like nizoral and spiro to kill any DHT in the scalp, and Rogaine helps to re-grow and hairs that have been thinned or miniaturized during the process. That means a good baldy limited cycle would be what Swole recommended which would be 300mg Test, 500mg Equipoise not Deca. Now even this cycle puts you at risk of losing hair because test converts to DHT which is responsible for hair loss. if you use topical nizoral 2%, topical spiro, finasteride, and minoxidil 5%(rogaine) you still run the risk of some hair loss because although finasteride blocks 60-80% of DHT in the scalp your going to have up to 5 times the levels of DHT being converted to your scalp during a cycle. So you’ll still even with finasteride have more DHT than normal in the scalp which will accelerate hairloss. I’m just curious as to how much hair loss I would see with doing only lets say an 8 week cycle. I’ll have some HCG, Nolvadex, Clomid on the side waiting as well. PCT I’ll start on 2 or 3 weeks after last injection since equipoise is a slow ester release and takes usually around 3 weeks to leave the system. I still think the only cycle that could be full hairline proof is just the use of equipoise or Deca-durabolin. I know about Deca dick, I haven’t heard what happens on a full cycle of Equipoise only, but I know all the homies here will shut me down on even questioning this cycle as I’ve seen it done time and time again. It’s just that with Deca or Eq there is no need for finasteride because they are both proven not to effect the hairline, although I heard one guy on the internet swear he lost hair on equipose only which I don’t buy. He seemed a bit uninformed and even a bit less intelligent so I couldn’t take his post seriously. All the major steroid websites say that Deca and Eq do not cause hair loss. But they never go on to talk about a full Deca or Eq cycle which puzzles me. Nobody seems to have a complete answer from start to finish. So I’m thinking I’m just going to have to try one cycle out and keep everyone posted. Say a prayer for me. Let me know what you think Swole.

if you are running any test at all (which of course you should be) and are concerned about your hairline, use finasteride while on cycle. i do and it keeps my hair from falling out even when i bumped test up to a gram. it actually thickened my hair out when i first started

Fitnesscounts - my bad I mistook fina as finaplex not finastride.

Keep the test low and use EQ since deca has been said to counter finastride benefits.

Deca by itself however is actually good for your hair.

Try your best to get some aromasin. Run 25mg of aromasin EOD starting at week 4 with your HCG and you should be able to preserve your nut size and keep the boys primed for PCT.

if you are running any test at all (which of course you should be) and are concerned about your hairline, use finasteride while on cycle. i do and it keeps my hair from falling out even when i bumped test up to a gram. it actually thickened my hair out when i first started

Thanks for the inside info bro, but just curious did you have any problems with Male Pattern Baldness before hand, or have you lost any hair during or after a cycle? A gram is a lot for someone predisposed to MPB, that would be too dodgy for me. But again thanks for the insider info i'll probably run the test equipose cycle.

Fitnesscounts - my bad I mistook fina as finaplex not finastride.

Keep the test low and use EQ since deca has been said to counter finastride benefits.

Deca by itself however is actually good for your hair.

Try your best to get some aromasin. Run 25mg of aromasin EOD starting at week 4 with your HCG and you should be able to preserve your nut size and keep the boys primed for PCT.

Yo Swole,
good to know bro thanks for the tips. Don't know if i'll be able to score aromasin down here in Brazil but i'll give it a look and see. If not i'll find some other anti-aromatizer. You said start using the aromasin and HCG during week 4. Does that mean from week 4 untill the end of PCT i'll be doing HCG injections? How much per week should I be doing? Oh and by the way bro how did you get the italian flag icon at the bottom of your profile, your talking with a fellow paisan here.

Top Bottom