Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and emotions

footdoc

Most of you are aware of the troubles I have had in the past few weeks with my girlfriend. This whole time I kept thinking "how would I react if I had been in the middle of a strong cycle?" The thought of that really scares me because I may not have been able to control my anger as well as I normally do. So my question is this....Do all of you pros avoid cycling during a time of extreme emotional distress?

I find I handle stress better while on. I recuperate from physical activity faster and heavy mental stress for me bogs down the physical so I feel I do better on.

I have never had issues with anger while on whatsoever. I'm a little more aggressive in the gym and perhaps abit more assertive, but I don't have uncontrollable bouts of anger and any kind of explosive fits.

Test makes me pretty mellow for the most part. Dbol too.

I have heard aas like tren can cause people to be overly aggressive, but then again I have heard plenty of guys haven't had an issue.

True. Its very hard. I also have this problem. I have it not on cycle. and its alittle worse while on. But it is managable. It just takes self control.

Stressful situations don't usually send an RSVP so I think the idea that you can avoid heavy cycles and stressful situations is a pipe dream. I find that when on I am less stressed, can focus clearer and workout harder, which really kinda takes the fight outa me anyway. At the end of the day, if you running heavy doses start to build a habit of mentally counting to 10 before you respond in a heated situation.

I get quite a bit of stress and have a very short fuse naturally. I have zoloft perscribed for the stress and valium etc for when i really blow up but I just try to control it. I did meditation for a while, the exercise helps, and in fact I felt I was LESS angry when on cycle because of the confidence and well being. However, since I came off, that is when both my parents and girlfriend have raised the point with me that Iv been snapping really easily today.

Yesterday the girlfriend opened my new car door into a poll at the servo and i went fucking nuts. The day before i went crazy because the wind kept blowing the car cover off my car and the girlfriend was laughing. grrr. It has to be something to do with test crash.

Anyway if i could offer my advice it would be to BREATH, dont fight back, and as hard as it is bite your tongue!

take up boxing like me and take some stress out on the bags. Just dont argue and make the mistakes I do!

I figured most of you guys handled it pretty well. I was going to start a cycle in sept. of tren, test cyp and dbol. I think I may wait another month.

Top Bottom