Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and dreams

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
I have been thinking. When testosterone levels decrease (natural) many things are affected one of which can be your cognitive or reasoning ability.

I have noticed lately that when on cycle my dream state becomes more pronounced and my dreams become more vivid and real so to speak than when I am off. Part of it is my sleep patterns and level of sleep are much different which could mean I am not getting to the deep sleep phase or not staying there a long time. I also have noticed that my sense of time is different too. When I am off I have a good sense of time even when I am sleeping ie, I sense the passge of time. When I am on, I sense the passage of time, but at a different rate. One that is much slower than it "should" be.

I am hypothesizing that not only do steroids enhance ones ability to build muscle, lose body fat, but that your mental abilities also increase. I find I think more clearly and have better concentration at work as well. something I need as an engineer.

I have not found that Chesty however I am on xanax for anxiety and Im sure that is my culprit, for not dreaming.

Anti depressants can do that. I find off cycle I have 1 or 2 at night, on I have what seems lime 5 plus.

from what I understand, while on gear, ( depending what ) it can shorten your actual REM state, vivid dreams normally occur just before, and After REM the lucid part of your night I think is when the most vivid dreams accour dont quote me please

It could be that since I am older now I am noticing the effects as being more pronounced.

Chesty, I have the same reaction with dreams as you. more dreams and much more vivid than normal.

posts # 5 and 6 hit the nail on the head.

for me I concentrate less on cycle for my job, now the older guys who are on HRT if they were to come off they would be screwed cause their test levels would drop, so the dose they are getting is just right.

on cycle I am thinking sex and throwing weights around 24/7, wanting to fight.. my gf even notices it and says all I care about is working out and sex on cycle or one gf said I turned into a cocky asshole on cycle... I also tend to cheat on my gf's on cycle due to overly horny and the feeling of being superior cause of my sexual performance being like superman... basically I feel like I want to breed with as many women as possible, makes sense as Africans evolved as polygamous cultures and the men developed higher testosterone vs. the hunter/gatherer cultures of europe and asia.

I'm much more balanced off cycle and happy.

also as an edit: i've used several types of test, deca, primo, tren, mast, dbol, drols.... with the same observations.

So I feel I am on page with what BLOKE said above.

Last edited:
OK Im on HRT and I blast and cruise.
When Im blasting my sleep kinda goes from good to bad. After workouts I am so horny that its border line redicilous, and lasts for 6-10 hours....not saying that I dont like..cuz I love it!
When cruising I dont really feel too much different, but not the horniness after workouts and my fingers seem to work better on the keyboard, not nearly as many mistakes.
Either way I feel gr8, happy, energetic, etc.
As far a mental clarity, I think more on blast.
My 0.2 for what its worth.

I'm now on test mast tren,and I am having really vivid dreams every night. Never noticed this on cycle before,I thought it was the tren.

never ran test, but good test boosters like phytoserms, hcgen and unleashed always give me some crazy clear dreams that i can remember almost completely. i always wondered what the connection between higher test. and dreams was

Top Bottom