Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and depression

automaticj5

Hey guys. Is it a bad idea to start a cycle if your depressed? Can it help?

I know the effects if I was going to come off non properly. Just looking for a little advice

Thanks

Age? Stats?

Really need your stats to give your advise. But I can tell you that if your depressed going into a cycle, coming off/recovering will be a nightmare!

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Really need your stats to give your advise. But I can tell you that if your depressed going into a cycle, coming off/recovering will be a nightmare!

+1...it really can cause issues coming off brother...been there

And becoming overly emotional can be a side effect while on cycle.
Just get some forged burner at mr.supps. That shit makes me happy :D

And becoming overly emotional can be a side effect while on cycle.
Just get some forged burner at mr.supps. That shit makes me happy :D

Shit makes me feel like I'm on crack lol I can't sit still. On the down side of it, it makes my nuts really tight and makes it extremely hard to take a piss. My bladder will be ready to explode but it won't come out and when it does it comes in short bursts.

They're drugs...coming off drugs are going to give you depression like syndromes..your body and the way you feel are at a high...when you come off you start to lose a little and start feeling like your normal self..this is why PCT is very important

Shit makes me feel like I'm on crack lol I can't sit still. On the down side of it, it makes my nuts really tight and makes it extremely hard to take a piss. My bladder will be ready to explode but it won't come out and when it does it comes in short bursts.

You just reminded me that I'm a addict.....and I can't wait to get me some of the good stuff! Lol

I'm 28, 6'1 240lbs... This would be my 6th cycle

Test e
Tren e
Winstrol
Pct

I could break the cycle down but I don't think that'd help with the question. Thanks so far for the advice!

Top Bottom