Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid Using Pussy's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come here to check it out and learn a couple things in case it ever comes up where as I can share the info

I understand. Here is something you can learn. Until you get a feel for any new situation involving a lot of people you dont know, keep you mouth shut until you either get some respect or learn the ropes. Another thing, steroids have been known to induce fits of anger and temper tantrums, called ROID RAGE. But usually only weak minded people succumb to it. Oh, and thanks for sharing. Dont forget to pick up your lipstick that fell out of your purse on the way out.

You need to relax. Its only the internet. Just read the post if you don't like them then go to another.

The mods take care of the BS. And they do a good job. BTW this post should be moved to the chat board.

Tips for you:

1. Get some anger management classes started.
2. Don't read posts with titles you don't like.
3. Post questions only after you have exausted your resources (search function) or it is a "voice your opinion" type question.
4. Go to step 1

If people hand you answers, you will likely not remember them for very long. If you search, learn, and gain experience, you will retain much more. There is a wealth of knowledge on this board and posts like these take you further and further away from it. Good luck.

Last edited:
calm down bro

Max OT, i understand why you are mad, but dont have a heart attack over it.....Get what you need from the board (e.g. the good info), and let the retards have their fun and dick around...Pay no attention to them! Get Big bro

You will have the same shit on every large board, that is where you simply ignore what you dont want to see and pay attention to the more important stuff.

Thats just how its played...get used to it.

Peace,
WCP

There is a lot of excellent info here. This board has taught me a great deal in the past couple months that i didn't learn from other boards. There is a lot of repetitve info, but WCP is right it's everywhere and I guess it's something we just have to get used to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom