Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Steam rooms and Backnee.

starskulker

Active member
I am wondering how good using a steamroom after your workout daily is on backnee. Does it help keep it cleared up by opening up your pores and sweqating it all out?

Just curious because my new gym has one and I want to do anything I can to keep it cleared off.
 
I'm sure it would probably help some what. Either way, Steam rooms are tha bomb. There is nothing better after a hard days training, than sititing in a steam room or sauna for a little while.
 
Steam room may help - tanning works for some. Believe it or not, what's worked best for me is after showering at night, apply some toothpaste to the areas that are broken out. Works like a charm and is cheap...stay with the paste type - not gel. :coffee:
 
Top Bottom