Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting Katandrol mid Helladrol cycle?

nitrust

So I am almost through week 3 of my helladrol cycle, and I was interested to see if I could run katandrol v3.0 mid cycle and start my serm and pct after I finish helladrol, or is it to late? I am dosing Helladrol at 100mg and have been since week 2. I bumped it up to 125 for 2 days this week and my right elbow started to hurt so I backed down.

Also, I get my nolvadex from the sponsored site superiorpeptides. Is their stuff quality? Can anyone vouch for them?

So I am almost through week 3 of my helladrol cycle, and I was interested to see if I could run katandrol v3.0 mid cycle and start my serm and pct after I finish helladrol, or is it to late? I am dosing Helladrol at 100mg and have been since week 2. I bumped it up to 125 for 2 days this week and my right elbow started to hurt so I backed down.

Also, I get my nolvadex from the sponsored site superiorpeptides. Is their stuff quality? Can anyone vouch for them?

I would just run the Hdrol myself and forget the katana. I got zero results when I ran katana but Hdrol is a great Ph.

For superior peptides, well, they are a board sponsor so they've already been vouched for by elite fitness. Myself personally, I'd do some reasearch and get yourself pharma grade tabs for ancillaries and pct.

If your going to add anything then add sarms... That would be an excellent addition... Katana v3 was terrible... I saw nothing from it either... Each version got worse as they came out... Mk2866 would be perfect for your injured elbow and gw501516 will enhance your cycle to the highest extent and you can run them in pct as well... Get your sarms at www.sarms1.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah getting kinda low on cash so I was thinking either forged pct and daa or forma stanzol combined with the nolva for pct.

you should never skimp your pct... that's the worst thing you can do and what you are showing is not a good pct at all man... you need a complete pct... you want to recover and keep your gains right??

here is a full pct...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

you should never skimp your pct... that's the worst thing you can do and what you are showing is not a good pct at all man... you need a complete pct... you want to recover and keep your gains right??

here is a full pct...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

You never want to skimp on PCT. Its so important that you get this right so you keep all of the gains you aquired during cycle.

Yeah getting kinda low on cash so I was thinking either forged pct and daa or forma stanzol combined with the nolva for pct.

At the very least, get a good booster in there with the Nolva. Test Stack or Phytoserms would be great for this. DAA is terrible for PCT because it only increases total test and not free test (which you need in PCT). forged post cycle is pretty weak as well

Well I guess I am going to do aromasin/clomid/nolva/gw1516/osratine for pct. I have a calendar photoshoot coming up at the end of july and that will be near the end of my pct, so I want to be as lean as possible for the shoot and I'm afraid I am going to lose my vasulcarity after my cycle. I was wanting to run sarms s4 after my pct but I hear thats not a good idea

Well I guess I am going to do aromasin/clomid/nolva/gw1516/osratine for pct. I have a calendar photoshoot coming up at the end of july and that will be near the end of my pct, so I want to be as lean as possible for the shoot and I'm afraid I am going to lose my vasulcarity after my cycle. I was wanting to run sarms s4 after my pct but I hear thats not a good idea

Why would that not be a good idea? Its an excellent idea

Top Bottom