Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting cycle

Jjb13

12%bf 177 pounds 6ft Well about to start my 3rd cycle. Just test sustanon and tbol nothing crazy. Did this my last cycle n loved the pumps and had decent gains. 50 mgs a day with the tbol and 250mg of sust mon/thurs. Was doing a cut but now ill up the calories and put on some weight. Wish me luck!

How much of your gains did you keep post cycle last time mate? Possibly using the same compounds & dosages will not reap the same benefit (if this is what u are doing). How many weeks u running? Enjoy

You can absolutely still gain on the same compounds and dosages. Unless you are one of the elite that is. I have seen time and time again people run 300 test/deca and still continue to improve. Obviously the top contenders need more and diversity. Or possibly after many many cycles.

Good luck bro. Tbol will be my next compound. Please let me know what you think about it this go round.

Never said he will not gain using the same compounds. Obviously the use of a well stacked anabolic will bring about an increase in mass with correct diet & training, I merely stated the gains will not be the same as last cycle. As with any third cycle.

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Ok I see what you said. I apologize. Yes I agree that if you put 20 lbs in your first cycle, you won't repeat it every time lol. And each time will generally be less and less.

Ha. No panic mate. There would be some pretty massive guys on here if we could only all pack on 20lbs cycle after cycle lol.

Top Bottom