Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start Clenbuterol cycle

Kpmommy

So i am trying to put together a good Clen cycle, I have been reading a lot of different information. My main concern with it is tolerating it! I liked the idea of the 2 on and 2 off for 10 weeks. with this schedule.

w1- 20/40mcg (depending on tolerance)
w2- 40mcg
w3-off
w4-off
w5-60mcg
w6-60mcg
w7-off
w8-off
w9-60mcg
w10-60mcg

And i was reading people upping the does all the way to 140mcg+ a day.. never taken it but just seemed like a hell of a lot! And i dont want to mess around with something I don't fully know about!!
-Little bit of background, im 25/f 203lbs 5'1" i go to the gym 5+ days a week, with at least 30+ mins of cardio and some light weight training.. i keep a pretty clean diet. I have always been a little over weight, after having 2 kids, cant seem to get weight off very well.. very slow !!

-Little bit of background, im 25/f 203lbs 5'1" i go to the gym 5+ days a week, with at least 30+ mins of cardio and some light weight training.. i keep a pretty clean diet. I have always been a little over weight, after having 2 kids, cant seem to get weight off very well.. very slow !!

Can you be specific list exactly what you ate and drank yesterday and today (timing and qty) as well as your current workout routine. Clen is not a mirical pill its just a fatburner it might yield 10% extra fat burning paired with a tight diet and consitant training. If the diet is not right you might not see any results at all.

Top Bottom