Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Star vs HI (my 3 cents)

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
I like both of you. Kevin's helped me out with questions I've had..

Star is an excellent friend.

Kevin doesn't know everything....

Star probably shouldn't have bothered clarifying how exactly bababooey died (what purpuse does that have..?)

So anyway.. as a semi unbiased source.. why not just give this all a rest... I mean seriously....

HI... I don't know how Bab died.. and I respect that you lost a friend.. now matter how close nor distant he was..

Star.. I realize that HI has said a lot of bullshit that really has no place on the board.. and really makes no real point..

Again I like you both.. but all this shit doesn't make anyone look like they have much integrity.

Brian
 
He was out of line period! I just asked him a question and he went off the handle and insulted me. Sorry, but I will lash out at anyone that does that. Ya know I love ya babe but he really has gone too fucking far. Now he posted BS on the ana board. Really he is afuckingmazing. I will let it go when he retracts his lies about me.
 
For HI...don't listen to any of the bullshit these people have to say...I've told you this before, I know you personally and my opinion greatly differs from what certain people (ie HappyScrappy, Star, etc) here think of you...I love ya buddy!

The fact that a person's death is what sparked the argument is really sad....leave the poor guy alone, he's gone! Grow the fuck up people, I would feel pretty pathetic if I was 30+ years old and sat on the internet ferociously typing away in anger (I'll TYPE some mean words and feel cool about myself!!) :rolleyes:
 
More pathetic if you were in your twenties doing it. This has nothing to do with you so please don't get into something you have no idea about. It's also a very good idea not to try and insult me. I have never had words with you sooooo please keep any negativity to PM's with you and your bud, k?
 
Honestly I just dont think it is worth eitehr of your guys time, because each of you will gain no ground, I refuse to step in because I know you both pretty well, hell Id say I prob know the most of both sides, but I don't know you two should talk it over

and as for sparking an argument and saying low LOW things in that argument...nevermind its not worth it either
 
Lestat27 said:
I like both of you. Kevin's helped me out with questions I've had..

Star is an excellent friend.

Kevin doesn't know everything....

Star probably shouldn't have bothered clarifying how exactly bababooey died (what purpuse does that have..?)

So anyway.. as a semi unbiased source.. why not just give this all a rest... I mean seriously....

HI... I don't know how Bab died.. and I respect that you lost a friend.. now matter how close nor distant he was..

Star.. I realize that HI has said a lot of bullshit that really has no place on the board.. and really makes no real point..

Again I like you both.. but all this shit doesn't make anyone look like they have much integrity.

Brian
and what is the point of starting this stupid ass thread. drop this stupid shit! Bababooey was a good bro. Star also seems like a very good person to me. star you should be the better person here and just let this go.
 
Lestat27 said:
I like both of you. Kevin's helped me out with questions I've had..

Star is an excellent friend.

Kevin doesn't know everything....

Star probably shouldn't have bothered clarifying how exactly bababooey died (what purpuse does that have..?)

So anyway.. as a semi unbiased source.. why not just give this all a rest... I mean seriously....

HI... I don't know how Bab died.. and I respect that you lost a friend.. now matter how close nor distant he was..

Star.. I realize that HI has said a lot of bullshit that really has no place on the board.. and really makes no real point..

Again I like you both.. but all this shit doesn't make anyone look like they have much integrity.

Brian

I couldn't have said it better myself. A top of all that, I don't think this is healthy.
 
I THINK YOU TWO SHOULD MEET AND DUEL TO THE DEATH WITH PICK AXES AND SWING BLADES.



KAYNE
 
Let it go. Our man K is very different off the boards....he is genuine and kind...a good guy. Plus, he's a campus model.
Like me.
 
Pink Don't fucking send me bad karma.....especially in a thread that HI HIMSELF APOLOGIZED IN (See HI, I am confused). Fucking mind your own prissy little dick teasing life and stay out of mine. Matter of fact why don't you tease Dave some more like the little bitch he says you are. That should keep your mind outta other peoples business.
 
Star said:
Pink Don't fucking send me bad karma.....especially in a thread that HI HIMSELF APOLOGIZED IN (See HI, I am confused). Fucking mind your own prissy little business and stay out of mine. Matter of fact why don't you tease Dave some more like the little bitch he says you are. That should keep your mind outta other peoples business.


....get rowdy...wwoooohoooooo - that's hot!!
 
Star said:
Pink Don't fucking send me bad karma.....especially in a thread that HI HIMSELF APOLOGIZED IN (See HI, I am confused). Fucking mind your own prissy little dick teasing life and stay out of mine. Matter of fact why don't you tease Dave some more like the little bitch he says you are. That should keep your mind outta other peoples business.
'
Hey is this turning into a cat fight??
 
Nope. Just hate it when someone sticks there nose where it doesn't belong. HI already apologized for saying things that were out of line and the matter is settled. The this little chick a dee has to stick her snoz out and give bad karma about something that HER OWN FRIEND apologized for. The matter between him and I per our own conversation has been dropped. Now she needs the subject with her self esteem....down low.
 
so are we gonna have some girl on girl action here? nothing better than girl on girl action except maybe girl on girl on me.
 
Star said:
Fucking mind your own prissy little dick teasing life and stay out of mine. Matter of fact why don't you tease Dave some more like the little bitch he says you are. That should keep your mind outta other peoples business.


TEASE DAVE???

LOL

wow I have no comments for that...

and as far as being a "dick tease" that's funny coming from someone who posts pics of their tits and ass all over the board

and I will no longer respond to any comments made, someone was offending my friend and I put my .02 in as friends should do, if someone insulted your friend you would say something also....
 
Since your comment wasn't even worth .02 heres your change babe..................

My tits and ass are no where on the board dumbass!! Closes thing is a pic of my back that shows a tan line...........wow RISKAYYYYYYYYY!!!! Good try ya nosy little girl. HI apologized which means he thought he was wrong which means you should shut your underaged ass up........

Wow now you look as stupid as you are.
 
Star said:
Since your comment wasn't even worth .02 heres your change babe..................

My tits and ass are no where on the board dumbass!! Closes thing is a pic of my back that shows a tan line...........wow RISKAYYYYYYYYY!!!! Good try ya nosy little girl. HI apologized which means he thought he was wrong which means you should shut your underaged ass up........

Wow now you look as stupid as you are.

Were your tits not in the picture that you posted of your cat?
 
"friend" is something I don't think u know the meaning of..and that comment does not mean tease in that way towards myself, means act like u actually give a damn about people that are your "friends"
 
excuse me BO$ but are you speaking about the one with the top on with my cat...............Yes, they are. Those are also her tits in the Pic with a top of only slightly larger size. YOUR POINT? Please have one
 
I don't want to take sides here, but Star arn't you being alittle to harsh on Pink. I know she commented on this in HI defense only and she really seems like a sweatheart.
 
Austin316 said:
"friend" is something I don't think u know the meaning of..and that comment does not mean tease in that way towards myself, means act like u actually give a damn about people that are your "friends"

Hey buddy, you never met me, please stop acting like you know me so well....and if you have something to say keep it to PMs, no need to make your whining public on the boards
 
PinK233 said:


Hey buddy, you never met me, please stop acting like you know me so well....and if you have something to say keep it to PMs, no need to make your whining public on the boards

Not being a nosey prick here, but I would love to know what happened her with pink and Austin.;)
 
Star said:
excuse me BO$ but are you speaking about the one with the top on with my cat...............Yes, they are. Those are also her tits in the Pic with a top of only slightly larger size. YOUR POINT? Please have one

I certainly have a point as I always do. You claimed that your tits were no where on this point. I proved otherwise and you tried to cover by saying Pink also has her tits in her avatar.
 
flex123 said:


Not being a nosey prick here, but I would love to know what happened her with pink and Austin.;)

ummm. .. . i love dicktease stories!! tell!!!tell!!!

what happend with raina and addickt, also. thank you!
 
Top Bottom