Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stallone: Fitness guru?

redguru

Sly Moves: My Proven Program to Lose Weight, Build Strength, Gain Will Power, and Live your Dream

Stallone has a new book out on his exercise regimen for his movie roles and what he does now. Heard him pimping it on the Sean Hannity show today of all places. Was wondering if anyone has read it, and could review it.

Stallone's new book

There was a piece in Muscle and Fitness a short while back about how Sly is the new big thing. Sadly, I read about as much of that article as I did the rest of the magazine. I'll stop now before I begin a rant about M&F.

Blut Wump said:
There was a piece in Muscle and Fitness a short while back about how Sly is the new big thing. Sadly, I read about as much of that article as I did the rest of the magazine. I'll stop now before I begin a rant about M&F.

lol, tell me about it.

As far as Sly goes - I wouldn't doubt that he would be a decent source of knowledge and inspiration, but a) it is probably the same old same old and b) it is hard to trust health/fitness advice coming from anyone that has their own line of supps.

KillahBee said:
lol, tell me about it.

As far as Sly goes - I wouldn't doubt that he would be a decent source of knowledge and inspiration, but a) it is probably the same old same old and b) it is hard to trust health/fitness advice coming from anyone that has their own line of supps.

Very true. I bet he pimps the hell out of his product line in his book.

rocky- good moive...... but he's starting to be a media whore. he was a wshed up actor (sadly) but now he has his own reality show (Anthony should of knocked brinkley the fuck out- i hate that pussy fuck), his own products at GNC, so the book is prolly promoting that instone shit, which i still haven't heard anything good about. i can't imagine he knows more than the man himself (Ol' Arnold) Get yourself an Arnold book or something with Lou Ferrigno in it and it will be much more beneficial than anything sly knows

Stallone's in good shape so it can't all be malarchy. I'm sure it's a better than anything fat fuck Dr. Phil has put out on losing weight.

Top Bottom