Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stallone charged with banned substance

I dont know there laws in regards to us bringing are prescription into there country? Is probably still being investigated. Usually if you get popped here you go to court that day or next, unless its a Saturday nite, then you wait until Monday morning.

Bet anything it just goes away. Of course his rep tarnished and no follow up report that he had a prescription.

You think that hurt his reputation?
I think those guys (Hollyweirdos) love publicity, whatever form it comes, so long as you don't forget them

After seeing him in "Get Carter" I had no doubts he was on gh.

I mean, we as an educated community dont see his rep tarnished but some will. Van Damn is a coke head. Hollywood sends his movies direct to dvd now.

he is extremely vascular on his right pec-upper-arm area due to that old torn pec.

He neverhad it completely repaired (if at all) and has suffered more from varicose veins in that area than just pure vascularity.

so he's taking HGH...........big hairy assed deal.....many other geizers his age are taking 'roids for "wellness" reasons....i really doubt his fan base will condemn him all that much.

rnch said:
so he's taking HGH...........big hairy assed deal.....many other geizers his age are taking 'roids for "wellness" reasons....i really doubt his fan base will condemn him all that much.

He has U.S. prescribed HGH - as you said - Big Fukin Deal..................

As we ALL know - drugs don't make the man/woman.........

galaxy said:
After seeing him in "Get Carter" I had no doubts he was on gh.

I mean, we as an educated community dont see his rep tarnished but some will. Van Damn is a coke head. Hollywood sends his movies direct to dvd now.

Van Dam's movies are going straight to DVD, not because he was/is a coke head....

Van Dam has never written and/or starred in an Oscar Winning film

He's isn't even in the same LEAGUE as Sly.................

Top Bottom