Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stallone charged with banned substance

LoneTree

Stallone charged with banned substance
POSTED: 11:57 p.m. EDT, March 12, 2007

Story Highlights• Stallone's bags, hotel room searched last month
• Australia considers hormone a performance-enhancing drug
• Stallone unlikely to face maximum penalty
• Case adjourned until next month

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) -- Aging Hollywood hunk Sylvester Stallone faces stiff fines after trying to bring vials of a muscle-building hormone into Australia, where it is restricted.

Lawyers for Stallone, the 60-year-old star of the "Rocky" and "Rambo" movie franchises, represented him in a Sydney court on Tuesday where he faces one charge of importing a banned substance.

Stallone and his entourage were stopped at Sydney airport and kept for several hours on February 16 as he arrived for a promotional visit, while customs officials searched bags and confiscated items. His hotel room was searched and more items confiscated three days later. (Full story)

Stallone and his group were allowed to leave Australia, and he was not compelled to appear in the Sydney Local Court for Tuesday's hearing.

Human Growth Hormone is officially considered a performance-enhancing drug in Australia, and it cannot be imported without a permit from the Therapeutic Goods Administration.

The maximum penalty for bringing it into Australia illegally is a fine of $11,000 Aust (US$8,644) and five years in prison. Stallone is unlikely to face the maximum penalty.

The case was adjourned until April 24, when Stallone's lawyers will be asked to enter a plea on his behalf.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Lol he probably didn't even know it was a banned substance. Australian politics is sometimes so far up America's a$$ he probably just figured we had the same laws lol.

Side note: He had some crazy vascularity in Rocky Balboa that I hadn't seen before on him. Why would that be? An aging thing?

trez said:
Lol he probably didn't even know it was a banned substance. Australian politics is sometimes so far up America's a$$ he probably just figured we had the same laws lol.

Side note: He had some crazy vascularity in Rocky Balboa that I hadn't seen before on him. Why would that be? An aging thing?

HGH

So HGH "improves" vascularity? Fair enough then... lol I have no clue when it comes to alot of HGH stuff.

Thanks!

I feel bad for him.... I imagine that he was taking it for rejuvenation purposes, he seems into that big time and why not? He’s now in the hand of uneducated media outlets…

He probably has a script.

The vascularity has alot to do with his age and low bf %. Why do you think most pro bbs peak so late? Theres just a certain level of muscle maturity that comes with age.

Because there was no script, according to this mornings news the HGH he had isnt approved for use in america not sure how true that is though

Top Bottom