Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stagnation, plateau, receptor downregulate, body adapt

Damios

Hi,

What do you think about use one compound for more time than "normally"? For example: npp/tren.

Most often the normally cycle with NPP / Tren Ace is 8-12 weeks. People end cycle after that time often from health or sides reason. And it's good choose of course.

But... any people don't have bad sides, they are good tolerate this compounds and can run it more time.

What do You think about run this same compound more time i.e NPP in steady dose. For example 500mg for 6-9 months? Do You think NPP will be stop work after any time on steady dose ( something like receptor downregulate or body adapting to steroid )?

I red too that more time you are using the more you can have benefit from it...

And i say again: we don't talk about health reasons :)

Your's exepiernce? Does anyone run one compond in steady dose for a long time with good results?

One word: myostatin

Myostatin is responsible for the halt in gains after a certain period of time when using exogenous hormones. When using shorter esters, myostatin levels were shown to be be extremely high by the 8 week mark on cycle, which is why you won't see any added benefit after the fact. Make sense? Here's more on the subject:

Myostatin: Why You Can't Keep Growing

Or more simply, the body develops a tolerance to anything over time. Gains slow considerably after 8 weeks. People mistakenly think it takes that long for the drugs to "kick in" (which is absurd). Obviously the longer you stay on you will see more results-- but the gains are actually slower than in the beginning. There's just more of an accumulation.

Or more simply, the body develops a tolerance to anything over time. Gains slow considerably after 8 weeks. People mistakenly think it takes that long for the drugs to "kick in" (which is absurd). Obviously the longer you stay on you will see more results-- but the gains are actually slower than in the beginning. There's just more of an accumulation.

Yes, it's of course normally. It's always easier and faster to gain from 170lbm to 200lbm than from 200lbm to 220lbm...

I mean about "work" of compound. Something like hmm... for example we are taking 400mg npp week. This steroid is work in 6 week very well, but what about 24 week? Of course we will be have more muscles after that time, so we will be closer our genetic level so it will be harder to make more muscles. But will NPP be work this same well? The protein synthesis, joints repair etc will be always on this same level?

Yes, it's of course normally. It's always easier and faster to gain from 170lbm to 200lbm than from 200lbm to 220lbm...

I mean about "work" of compound. Something like hmm... for example we are taking 400mg npp week. This steroid is work in 6 week very well, but what about 24 week? Of course we will be have more muscles after that time, so we will be closer our genetic level so it will be harder to make more muscles. But will NPP be work this same well? The protein synthesis, joints repair etc will be always on this same level?

I'm not sure what you're getting at. It sounds like you answered your own question. If there are less results the drug isn't working at the same level, is it?

Run ng high levels over a long period of time are not worth the reward vs negatives IMO. The longer you stay at high levels, the more things like lipid strain, RBC, and hematocrit come into play , so I just dont think its worth it for health reasons. The gains slow more and more the longer you are on, even taking myostatin out of the equation. Its the basic principle behind diminished returns. I think if you run 10-12 weeks, take a 10-12 week break, then repeat, (blast and cruise) you will end up with more gains than just staying at high levels

One word: myostatin

Myostatin is responsible for the halt in gains after a certain period of time when using exogenous hormones. When using shorter esters, myostatin levels were shown to be be extremely high by the 8 week mark on cycle, which is why you won't see any added benefit after the fact. Make sense? Here's more on the subject:

Myostatin: Why You Can't Keep Growing

The article is quite flawed sorry.

Phosphoinositide 3-kinase is what is of more interest in that it can cause Myostin inhibition.
The accumulation that Nelson spoke about is correct, as IGF levels peak, they desensitise the receptors.
IGF-1's pro-hypertrophy activity comes predominantly through its ability to activate the Phosphoinositide 3-kinase.
What is of particular note is that P-3-K only increases skeletal muscle size, so by adding in something which causes muscle cell proliferation, and matures satellite muscle cells more increases can come.
IGF1/PI3K also can dominantly inhibit the effects of the protein Myostatin which is a member of the TGF family of proteins.

There is no evidence to conclude that myostain returns to action during a steroid cycle, where p-3-k is activated.
Its more that doses of AAS would need to be steadily increased to keep on causing this selective muscle building signal.
The greater the gains..
And
The longer your on
= The slower the returns, your body adjusts, P-3-K signalling is deactivated and igf levels start to drop, unless the doses are increased accordingly.

That will prevent P-3-K from allowing myostatin to begin to induce muscle inhibition and cellular myotube shrinkage.

Adding in GH at the stage where igf levels start to drop would be of particular benefit as it can enhance muscle cell proliferation.

Droppin knowledge like a librarian droppin books! Good read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom