Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking PH's- Good/Bad?

Great reply's! Just what I was looking for because I have no idea what I'm talking about or looking at when it comes to the compounds (never really payed attention in chemistry class).

I'm considering something like this for my next round and am debating on what to do.

I currenlty have 15 pills of beast left but will be buying more. I just ordered a bottle of Diesel and have a bottle of Turinabol - LV from PP. I'm thinking of running 1 dose of Turinabol-LV for 6 weeks and 3 pills a day of Diesel for 4 weeks ( weeks 2-5 of the cycle) I'll also be taking in as much protein as possible, upping my calorie intake along with clean carbs and 10mg's a day of Creatine.

I'm really wanting to bulk up and am aiming for an additional 15 lbs. Would this be a good cycle or should I do the 1+1 of diesel and Beast and use the Turinabol-LV afterwards (obviously it would be a 3rd cycle a couple months away) to "cut".

i could definitly see adding 15 pounds with diesel alone. i have a bottle but i didnt start it yet. but with the beast i added about 10 to 12 in 3 weeks but i was more trying to do a very lean bulk. and need2 says the diesel is more for bulk than beast.

but idk i wish there was more info on whats ok and whats not about dosing. but everyones differnt and it would probably depend on blood test results. orbit said he stacked 3 no problems and the dude who made the real deal thread about gaining 47 pounds ran both diesel and tren tfo for 8 weeks. i think i might just go for 3 a day diesel for 5 weeks and 1 beast for pre workout.

i actually just found this post from primordial performance on a diffferent forum. in the dieselbolan page on mr supps it says "it can be liver toxic but is still considered one of the more mild products of its kind" so idk theres mixed oppinions and different answers everywhere you go

Superdrol clones -

Superdrone

Superdrol

Beastdrol

M-Drol

Chemical name(s):
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol
2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

17-aa steroid

Toxicity rating (1-5): 5

Dimethazine clones -

Dimethazine

Dieselbolan v2.0

Chemical Name(s):
17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17alpha-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-one azine

17-aa steroid

Toxicity rating (1-5): 5
Halodrol clones -

Turinabol

Halodrol

Helladrol

H-Drol

Chemical name(s):
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

17-aa steroid

Toxicity rating (1-5): 2

Epistane clones -

Epistane

Epi-Strong

Havoc

M-14 E

Chemical Name(s):
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

17-aa steroid

Toxicity rating (1-5): 3
Methyl 1,4-AD clones -

M1,4AD

M14-E

Chemical Name(s):
17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-diol
17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol
1,4-Methylandrostenedione

17-aa steroid

Toxicity rating (1-5): 3

DHEA clones -

Dermacrine

Methyl 1-D

Chemical Name(s):
Dehydroepiandrosterone
3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One
3-beta-hydroxy-etioallocholan-5-ene-17-one
5-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one

Non 17-aa steroid

Toxicity rating (1-5): 0

1-DHEA clones -

1-T

1-Androsterone

Chemical Name(s):
17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-diol
17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol
1,4-Methylandrostenedione

Non 17-aa steroid

Epiandrosterone clones -

Methyl Masterdrol

Stano-Drol

Chemical Name(s):
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one (3b)
5a-androst-3b-17-one (3b)
3-epiandrosterone (3b)

Non 17-aa steroid

when stacking anabolic/androgenic steroids, you can stack anything.

the synergy with compounds will all depend on the compound, and it's properties.

for example, there is no synergy in stacking two dht derrivatives like superdrol, and dimethazine, both compounds are non aromatizing compounds, and both compounds will compete for the androgen receptor. only synergistic effect you are going to get, is whichever compound has a stronger binding for shbg, leaving more of the other compound to bind to the androgen receptor. but there are other compounds that do this better, and are safer, like hd (or ot).

now, the max lmg, being a nor androgen ph, with some aromatization into estrogen, is a wet compound, wich will go great with a non aromatizing steroid. a dht derrivative will also help to negate some of the sides.

one should look at what each steroid will bring to the table, and what it will take away. for example, stacking winstrol with trenbolone is a good idea, d/t winstrol being able to bind to the progestin receptor, without it doing anything, like a serm. It is also a dht derrvative, which will help negate any estrogenic sides you may see. and as well as having a strong binding affinity for shbg, will leave more trenbolone to bind to the ar, and have more of a stronger effect. this would be synergy.

or using say, anadrol and stacking it with a low dose of superdrol. both are dht derrived steroids. but anadrol doesn't bind strongly to the androgen receptor, and is believed to get it's effects through other means, possibly the e.r, where superdrol does bind strongly to the ar, and is also a non aromatizing steroid, where anadrol can aromatize into estrogen.

stacking these two compounds create a synergistic effect with insane strength gains, and un believable pumps.

if you really want to get the most out of stacking, it is best to actually learn about the steroids you are using, as well as use them by themselves first, before stacking.

and as always, test is best for stacking.

Great information bro, thanks!

My only question on that is if we are staying away from AAS all together and sticking with Supp's and PH's.

How will my next stack of Diesel and Turinabol-LV from PP stack/work together? Will one basically go to waste because of the receptors or will they compliment each other well?

What other PH's would work well together and which one's won't?

I'm hoping this thread will end up covering this question well enough that it could be a go too sort of thread for people wondering about this stuff.

when stacking anabolic/androgenic steroids, you can stack anything.

the synergy with compounds will all depend on the compound, and it's properties.

for example, there is no synergy in stacking two dht derrivatives like superdrol, and dimethazine, both compounds are non aromatizing compounds, and both compounds will compete for the androgen receptor. only synergistic effect you are going to get, is whichever compound has a stronger binding for shbg, leaving more of the other compound to bind to the androgen receptor. but there are other compounds that do this better, and are safer, like hd (or ot).

now, the max lmg, being a nor androgen ph, with some aromatization into estrogen, is a wet compound, wich will go great with a non aromatizing steroid. a dht derrivative will also help to negate some of the sides.

one should look at what each steroid will bring to the table, and what it will take away. for example, stacking winstrol with trenbolone is a good idea, d/t winstrol being able to bind to the progestin receptor, without it doing anything, like a serm. It is also a dht derrvative, which will help negate any estrogenic sides you may see. and as well as having a strong binding affinity for shbg, will leave more trenbolone to bind to the ar, and have more of a stronger effect. this would be synergy.

or using say, anadrol and stacking it with a low dose of superdrol. both are dht derrived steroids. but anadrol doesn't bind strongly to the androgen receptor, and is believed to get it's effects through other means, possibly the e.r, where superdrol does bind strongly to the ar, and is also a non aromatizing steroid, where anadrol can aromatize into estrogen.

stacking these two compounds create a synergistic effect with insane strength gains, and un believable pumps.

if you really want to get the most out of stacking, it is best to actually learn about the steroids you are using, as well as use them by themselves first, before stacking.

and as always, test is best for stacking.
Good post and well said.

Great information bro, thanks!

My only question on that is if we are staying away from AAS all together and sticking with Supp's and PH's.

How will my next stack of Diesel and Turinabol-LV from PP stack/work together? Will one basically go to waste because of the receptors or will they compliment each other well?

What other PH's would work well together and which one's won't?

I'm hoping this thread will end up covering this question well enough that it could be a go too sort of thread for people wondering about this stuff.

diesel is an already stacked product. dimethazine, and max lmg. I talked about stacking these two above.

hd is also a non aromatizing methylated steroid.

I would say to pick one methylated compound, because either dimethazine, or hd would both go well with max lmg.

maybe go with dieselbolan for this cycle, and then next cycle, go with some hd/max lmg.

Nice, sorry I missed that. I'll stick to the diesel only this cycle and figure out the next one down the road.

Thanks again!

diesel is an already stacked product. dimethazine, and max lmg. I talked about stacking these two above.

hd is also a non aromatizing methylated steroid.

I would say to pick one methylated compound, because either dimethazine, or hd would both go well with max lmg.

maybe go with dieselbolan for this cycle, and then next cycle, go with some hd/max lmg.

We got fuza coming out soon too my man.. Katanadrol 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be looking out for this at mrsupps.com

I would try to stay away from stacking methylated orals. 1 MAYBE 2 and not forr too long of a time.
I would rec diesel since its already stacked product.
using it myself right now and 2 weeks in n starting TO LOVEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom