Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking PH's- Good/Bad?

bikeluver43

Hey Guys,
Still soaking up as much info as I can on this site and have learned a ton. I can't wait to start up my next round of goodies from NTBM!

Anyways, I've been searching and can't find much on this topic and have even recieved a few PM's asking me about it. So I figured I'd step up and put it out there so if people search in the future they can find it.

Can you stack PH's like AAS? For example- Will you get great gains by stacking Beast with Diesel 2.0 or Helladrol, or any of PP's products? In doing so, what type of dosage do you recommend?

My thinking is that it would be harsh on your liver but if the dosage wasn't extreme then maybe it would be beneficial. I also would say Liver support would be a must if you attempt this.

Anyone with more knowledge about this please post up, it would help a lot of people who are sticking with Supplements only figure out the most potent ways of using these great products.

Thanks

Joe D combines DieselBolan with Beastdrol 1+1

that could work pretty good 2-3 times a day for 4 weeks then PCT

when i start a diesel cycle i might take 3 a day non workout days and take 2 on workout days with 1 of the beast that i have a little left over. or maybe even 3 + 1 beast pre workout like joe d was saying. but idk if thats pushing it.

from what i understand the liver toxicity of need2s is like this

most to least- beast, diesel, helladrol, epi

i know alot of dudes stack helladrol with diesel or beast. i think youd be ok stacking epi or helladrol with something but diesel + beast is probably a little harder on your liver.

also i thought that these werent pro hormones but everyone calls them that. i thought that ph's were things like dermacrine and formastanzol since they convert to the active steroid in your body, but not really useable in its normal state. but idk for sure

ProHormone = PreHormone ie the conversion is needed once inside the body which is what they ALL have to do to get to the desired hormone.

Are you saying possibly 3 caps of each a day? That's absolutely retarded.
No its not and with proper cycle support and PCT it would be wicked. I have stacked 3 methyls before and i am still living right now and have no issues, just saying. With the exception of beast the liver toxicity is not as bad as people make it sound like you will die. Shit you can pulse them so a few days on then a day off, alternate days, space them out. The possibilites are endless and SO FAR FROM RETARDED.

i have run high doses but i think a good stand alone would be 1 beast and 1 diesel 2x per day. with this you need to drink plenty of water, eat mixed berries throughout the day, and run a liver support.

i like 1 beast and 1 diesel as a pre w/o boost when im on a test cycle.

there is a theory i read somewhere that says 1+1=3, this is talking about synergy between compounds amplifying the results. i completely agree with this. the thing to keep in mind with orals is that its not the amount of different compounds that makes it more or less liver toxic, its the total amount of liver toxic shit your taking weather its from a high dose of 1 compound or really low doses of 4 compounds.

Great reply's! Just what I was looking for because I have no idea what I'm talking about or looking at when it comes to the compounds (never really payed attention in chemistry class).

I'm considering something like this for my next round and am debating on what to do.

I currenlty have 15 pills of beast left but will be buying more. I just ordered a bottle of Diesel and have a bottle of Turinabol - LV from PP. I'm thinking of running 1 dose of Turinabol-LV for 6 weeks and 3 pills a day of Diesel for 4 weeks ( weeks 2-5 of the cycle) I'll also be taking in as much protein as possible, upping my calorie intake along with clean carbs and 10mg's a day of Creatine.

I'm really wanting to bulk up and am aiming for an additional 15 lbs. Would this be a good cycle or should I do the 1+1 of diesel and Beast and use the Turinabol-LV afterwards (obviously it would be a 3rd cycle a couple months away) to "cut".

Top Bottom