Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking 1-AD and Boldione

2KVetteMan

Okay I since I been off 1-ad and any supplement for about 3 months, I am going back on weight and size, summer was good for got nice and ripped for the ladies. :D

Has anyone stacked this two products together?

I stacked 1-AD with 4-AD and got awesome results in the past before summer.

I know that 1-AD and Boldione are not the same product. Am I just throwing my money away stacking these two together?

Also when I was buying my stuff from the store I was talking to the owner which I know fairly well and told him about my experience on 1-ad and MAG-10.

I told him 1-ad really gave me gains, but when I made the next cycle on MAG-10 i didn't get anything.

He told me guys who have been on MAG-10 and gone to 1-ad have told him the same thing, and vice versa from 1-AD to MAG-10. I found that very interesting, does anyone know why?

Thanks guys.

2KVetteMan said:
[BHe told me guys who have been on MAG-10 and gone to 1-ad have told him the same thing, and vice versa from 1-AD to MAG-10. I found that very interesting, does anyone know why?

Thanks guys. [/B]

He wants to keep his business going-when somebody says "1-AD doesn't work" he sells them MAG-10. when somebody says "MAG-10 doesn't work" he sells them 1-AD.

This guy sounds pretty smart-keeping hanging around him.

FHG

Well I know from my experience MAG-10 didn't do anything after cycling 1-AD. He recommended MAG-10 to me because he heard from his other clients good stuff. He knows I one of his best customers so he never trys to sell me bs stuff.

We exchange alot of info between each other and tell him what I do with my supplements. I think maybe the body has built some kind of tolerance after a cycle. Hmm I just thought I share that with everyone.

2KVetteMan said:
I think maybe the body has built some kind of tolerance after a cycle. Hmm I just thought I share that with everyone.

Actually this is a believable scenario. I think many hardcore users experience a decrease in gains after extended used of AAS. Consequently they need to increase their dosages to make gains. Maybe you are running into a similar scenario. I really believe in "time on=time off theory" and have watched it in action with other powerful pharmaceuticals (psychotropic meds). I would guess your receptors were full and/or down regulated from your previous cycles. Just a thought. I think after allowing your body to recover for an extended period of time you can start a new cycle and get good gains from it. How much (gains) did you retain from your previous cycles?

FHG

When I started on my first cycle using 1-AD and 4-AD I did a 8 week cycle. My weight that I started was at 215lb. I went up to 228lbs. I felt strong and looked like I was the incredible hulk.

I took 3 weeks off from any PH.

Then I tried a second cycle using MAG-10 that is when I was upset because I didn't get anything, I stayed even. I didn't lose any weight nor did I gain anything from it. I was taking the same amount of protein as on my first cycle. Did the same routine and everything. In between those 3 weeks on was on a total workout routine lifting light and high reps and sets.

From then summer started to roll around it was time to cut down and look rip. I went down on weight which I am at 210lbs at the moment, I look and feel good. People actually think I am on steriods since dropping weight, just because I look a lot more cut up. Crazy, just crazy.

Top Bottom