Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stack anavar w/ sarms?

yeah i realized that i didnt have enough for a 6 week cycle, when the package came. that they were 10mg only so. im just doing an experiment to see if it does a boost on strength/lbs for the short 2 week cycle on var. combined with sarms.... i do have this liver protectant called synthergine 100ml of it. and some milk thistle too.

i have a good pct for libido/testosterone it was a supplement on the market that got banned now...hopefully that will help.

I don't understand why you would waste something expensive and of quality like anavar for two weeks... that makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever... that's a complete waste... also... you CAN run sarms with any aas and although they will still provide results, there are a few reasons why I don't recommend it... The receptor competition will make them not work as great as they can when ran alone... They WILL still provide results but not as they would by themselves... The MAIN reason why I don't like it is because SARMS ARE BEST UTILIZED AS A BRIDGE... Why take away from using them as a bridge when you truly need to have something to help maintain or add to your gains... Your not going to want to run them on a cycle and run them right away again on a bridge... That defeats the entire purpose.... You truly need them then, not with a steroid cycle... Running them back to back is not a good idea as they will not be nearly as effective... Its just not the best way...

I don't understand why you would waste something expensive and of quality like anavar for two weeks... that makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever... that's a complete waste... also... you CAN run sarms with any aas and although they will still provide results, there are a few reasons why I don't recommend it... The receptor competition will make them not work as great as they can when ran alone... They WILL still provide results but not as they would by themselves... The MAIN reason why I don't like it is because SARMS ARE BEST UTILIZED AS A BRIDGE... Why take away from using them as a bridge when you truly need to have something to help maintain or add to your gains... Your not going to want to run them on a cycle and run them right away again on a bridge... That defeats the entire purpose.... You truly need them then, not with a steroid cycle... Running them back to back is not a good idea as they will not be nearly as effective... Its just not the best way...

well i basically bought the wrong amount of var and wasnt paying attention, so im just going to experiment w/ them. im still waiting on buying the mk as well. the var, if taken in reccom. doses would only last me about a week or 2. So, im just gonna try it out. yes, it is defeating the purpose in a way i see that but since its not really that good of an aas. and i have a small amount. it binds with the androgen rc. so maybe they will both sarms/var work together.

if it works and i see no side effects for the short duration i take it. ill post stat increases. im just wanting to experiment this.

well i basically bought the wrong amount of var and wasnt paying attention, so im just going to experiment w/ them. im still waiting on buying the mk as well. the var, if taken in reccom. doses would only last me about a week or 2. So, im just gonna try it out. yes, it is defeating the purpose in a way i see that but since its not really that good of an aas. and i have a small amount. it binds with the androgen rc. so maybe they will both sarms/var work together.

if it works and i see no side effects for the short duration i take it. ill post stat increases. im just wanting to experiment this.

bro, that makes absolutely no sense whatseover... what do you mean anavar is not really a good aas? what are you talking about? 2 weeks of it is basically taking your money and throwing it in the toilet... you have no clue what your saying bro... i want to help you but you need to change your way of thinking...

I'm curious why you would post this asking if you could run the little dose of Var with your SARMS but yet when everyone tells you its a terrible idea you say you're going to do it anyway. If you were going to do it anyway then why ask? These people know way more than you and you should take they're advice. I don't know much about SARMS but he'll even if I was running Test I still wouldn't only do 2wks of Anavar. What a waste.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

I agree with Dylan and Columbo. 2 weeks of anavar is an absolute waste. Your so called "experiement" will be crap. Guess why?? You don't even start seeing noticeable results from anavar until week 2! So right when you're getting to the good part of var, you run out of it. that makes no sense. Why cant you just order another 4 weeks worth? i think its because youre too impatient and dont want to wait. Take the advice given.

Top Bottom