Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stack anavar w/ sarms?

bryceman41

have some anavar from genezapharm enough for about 2weeks. and i have s4/gw and might buy mk2866 tonight. I've been taking s4/gw for about a week now.

You think i can throw in the 10mg pills along w/ the sarms?
Also as far as post cycle. which i only plan on running this for 6weeks. What should i get? bridgE/n2guard/hcgenerate?

have some anavar from genezapharm enough for about 2weeks. and i have s4/gw and might buy mk2866 tonight. I've been taking s4/gw for about a week now.

You think i can throw in the 10mg pills along w/ the sarms?
Also as far as post cycle. which i only plan on running this for 6weeks. What should i get? bridgE/n2guard/hcgenerate?

how have your gains been so far?

i recall seeing an article a while back that indicated that combining SARMS and AAS are not a good idea... basically trying to occupy the same receptor, and wasting one or the other. realistically, while a low dose of anavar (what are you planning, by the way?) could accelerate strength gains and fat loss, it almost seems like a waste, if you're currently seeing results...

how have your gains been so far?

i recall seeing an article a while back that indicated that combining SARMS and AAS are not a good idea... basically trying to occupy the same receptor, and wasting one or the other. realistically, while a low dose of anavar (what are you planning, by the way?) could accelerate strength gains and fat loss, it almost seems like a waste, if you're currently seeing results...

Combining the two is completely fine.

Look at guys running over a gram of gear per week. Those androgens are competing for receptors and the overall effects of several compounds in that high of a dose are synergistic (better).

It would be no different with sarms. Them competing for receptors is no different than using multiple compound/high doses of AAS.

Combining the two is completely fine.

Look at guys running over a gram of gear per week. Those androgens are competing for receptors and the overall effects of several compounds in that high of a dose are synergistic (better).

It would be no different with sarms. Them competing for receptors is no different than using multiple compound/high doses of AAS.

i guess i disagree (based off this theory, which i need to research further)...

high doses of AAS cause multiple growth pathways, other than simply stimulating androgen receptors (which is the only growth mechanism for SARMs). the whole class 1/class 2 theory is based around the propensity to bind to receptors, though... however, i agree that you have a valid point, as i have no idea how tightly Ostarine binds to the receptor (as opposed to Anavar, which is known to bind rather weakly). as long as Ostarine binds more effectively, then Anavar can do other growth producing things in the body...

the other issue would be dosing based off half-life... S-4 is relatively short (4 hours, i believe), as is Anavar (9 hours)...

S-4 in the morning, Anavar around noon?

i guess i disagree (based off this theory, which i need to research further)...

high doses of AAS cause multiple growth pathways, other than simply stimulating androgen receptors (which is the only growth mechanism for SARMs). the whole class 1/class 2 theory is based around the propensity to bind to receptors, though... however, i agree that you have a valid point, as i have no idea how tightly Ostarine binds to the receptor (as opposed to Anavar, which is known to bind rather weakly). as long as Ostarine binds more effectively, then Anavar can do other growth producing things in the body...

and, i was apparently wrong about Anavar binding weakly...

i found this excerpt on this site:

"Anabolic Steroids achieve their effects on hypertrophy through different mechanisms,and as such are classified into two different categories,class-I and class-II compounds.I will explain which ones work through which pathway,and how to effectively combine opposing groups to maximize potentiation of one another for explosive growth....

Class-I-These are steroids who's primary influence on anabolism is achieved through aggressive binding and activation of the androgen receptor...Examples of potent class-I's are-Deca-durabolin,primobolan,equipoise,oxandrolone...

Class-II-These are compounds with potent activity independent of A/R binding/activation,and their activity has been monitored in neuron's,microsomes,mitochondria,etc...Examples of potent class-II's are-Anadrol,Dianabol,winstrol,Fluoxymesterone...

Then we have steroids that are potent combination steroids all by themselves(meaning they display influences on growth through both class-I and II activity,and thus are very effective as'stand-alone'anabolic agents as well as forming the 'base' of most steroid stacks)....Two compounds possess this unique characteristic-Trenbelone and testosterone.Either of these two steroids should form the base of most users stacks,as the cover both A/R and non-A/R mediated mechanisms,and adding to them with either a class-I or II will only potentiate that particular mechanism towards muscular hypertrophy...

Now that we're aware of which compounds work through which mechanism,how do we combine them effectively to maximize each one's potential?As explained above,testosterone and trenbelone should form the base of any serious steroid stack,but great effects can be had by combining single mechanism steroids from opposing classes....Examples of this type of synergistic combining could be(but are not limited to)"

and i found this elsewhere:

"Class I : binds to androgen receptor

Trenbolone
Oxandrolone
Primobolan
Masteron
Nandrolone
Boldenone

Class II : Does not bind to androgen receptor

Dianabol
Anadrol
Winstrol (possibly somewhat mixed)

Mixed

Testosterone
Probably Oral Turinabol , but I haven't done adequate trials with it."

Last edited:
So i can take like 10-50mg maybe certain days? low doses throughout the week and it will add a lil something extra boosts maybe along w/ taking sarms. my results i havent really noticed much. im already vascular but my areas i work are starting to feel hard and maybe stronger...need more time to see.

Also what about a pct?

im going to try this stack starting tomorrow:

Anavar 10-30mg on wakeup
S4-25mg hour after var
WORKOUT
CW-5mg
S4-25mg

im a lil hesitant on the CW due to the tumor and cancer side effects some im just going to run that at a low dose. The s4 iv had no problems noticing so far.

So i can take like 10-50mg maybe certain days? low doses throughout the week and it will add a lil something extra boosts maybe along w/ taking sarms. my results i havent really noticed much. im already vascular but my areas i work are starting to feel hard and maybe stronger...need more time to see.

Also what about a pct?

Not "certain days". Keep your blood levels stable as possible. Take the same amount the same time of day every day.

2 weeks of var is a waste of time,money and gear.
save it until you enough for a 6 week run @ 60mg minimum...

Top Bottom