Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

squat PR? depth check... vid

Your a little high the hip joint must be lower than knee. About an inch and you get all white lights. The good thing about the spf is that any doubt is given in the lifters favor, in the ipf, usapl if your not convincing youll get red lighted all day. In the ipf you need another couple inches to be safe. Either way a good training squat. I dont know what your bench and dead looks like but your squat is ready for a meet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Im training for a uspa comp in feb at diablo barbell club.. im still new to this but dennison always puts on good meets.. Are u the same moya wit the raw records for uspa??

Im training for a uspa comp in feb at diablo barbell club.. im still new to this but dennison always puts on good meets.. Are u the same moya wit the raw records for uspa??

ya... i have the current ca state dead and total... carlito took my squat by chipping it...
dennison puts on great meets i just wish i could use knee wraps, that is the only reason im considering spf... maybe i should just go full power...

I was reading an aritcle in an old powerlifting USA an there were literally 20 different opinions on raw lifting its crazy.. But if u have the funds for som good equipment u should try full power.. Have u done it b4 or traind in equipment?

I was reading an aritcle in an old powerlifting USA an there were literally 20 different opinions on raw lifting its crazy.. But if u have the funds for som good equipment u should try full power.. Have u done it b4 or traind in equipment?

Alot of people falsely believe geared lifting is easy. Imo raw is way easier to learn, but you need a good raw foundation before going to gear. If your gonna train in gear make sure you do it with experienced lifters

I deffinatly agree both my coach an i agree im not ready for heavy duty gear n jus has me n basic for now but i startd training in april of 2011 n sinc then have added almost 500 pounds to my total but hes expienced coach been in the sport himself over 40 years so im jus learning all i can

I deffinatly agree both my coach an i agree im not ready for heavy duty gear n jus has me n basic for now but i startd training in april of 2011 n sinc then have added almost 500 pounds to my total but hes expienced coach been in the sport himself over 40 years so im jus learning all i can

Every level of gear has a huge learning curve and the beginner stuff will help you acclimate better. The huge amount of pressure is hard for most to deal with, but you must overcome it to succeed. Learn everything you can from experienced guys. I also advise competing regularly for the experience and to test yourself. Anyone can be a gym hero, but its alot different on the platform.

Lol thats true guys always say they can bench this squat that but nvr with proper depth or having to pause n wait for a press command on the bench.. Are you gonna b competing at the raw an single ply state championship in march?

i had a little experience lifting in gear when i started competing... i bought an inzer max DL suit, but was not able to get my hips low enough in it... i ended up squatting in it at venice beach... i hit 425ish there and later on 485 in the gym, but then before i did the Modesto USPA meet it was stolen out of my gym bag the week before... since then i have been lifting raw...
i also have a HD blast shirt, but i think i may have bought it a size too small (i know its supposed to be tight as fuck) it leaves nasty welts on my arms and we couldnt even pull it down all the way... ive used it a couple times and got an instant 25-30lbs gain so im sure i could get more out of it if i played with it...
i do love my true black knee wraps :evil:

if i have the time off i would like to do the USPA in march... just too early to make a commitment... SPF does meets in sacramento and thats just so much closer for me, so i would like to try and make one this year...

Moya, it's right there... If it's not good it's very, very close. With a good spot you would have been there with room to spare.

Keep training healthy and hard... It's great to watch you continue to progress!!

Top Bottom