Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

squat PR? depth check... vid

moya

EF VIP
keep in mind in competition the top of the thigh need not be flat, a squat is considered parallel when the knee joint and hip joint are alligned... thicker legs and hips make it harder to tell... i feel i was just right there, would appreciate your opinions; if anything im damn close...
the camera view is very close to a judges view...

id call it a perfect squat, from what i can see you make a full straight line between knee and thigh. well done!

Great squat glad to see some people still care about proper form and depth over crazy numbers... but yea depth was there 3 white lights... What was the weight?

weight was 460lb says in the top left my man, think its a personal record for him? sure hell chime, efs powerliftin champ haha

ya, 460... its a mess of odd plates, i got a better deal on 35's and 25's ;)... i feel like i have another 5-10lbs in me... first i did a triple with 425 (though my depth was off) and singles with 435, 445 and 450, so i was not totally fresh...
i didnt plan on going this heavy but after 450 i just felt like it would be good...
if i hit this in a meet and made weight at 148 (should be easy), this would be a top 10 USA squat since 2007...

460 is great my best is only 495 raw.. What federation fo you compete in?

ive done a few WABDL meets, deadlift only... a couple USPF and most recently been with the USPA, which i really like... though im considering doing a SPF meet becasue i like that they allow knee wraps in their raw division...

Top Bottom