Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

squat PR? depth check... vid

The dec 10 modesto meet i was there too i did the push pull tho not full pL.. Yea there r som shady ppl man jus show no respect but shirts an suits will deffinatly help ive added lots of weight to my lifts from basic gear.. Do u sumo or conventional cuz conventional deadlift with a suit is really hard to get ur hips low enough.. But yea would lik to c u move som weight in march if u can make it..

i did modesto the year before and won overall best raw lifter... i wasnt ready this year, i wont do a meet if i dont feel i can best my past performance...
i pull sumo... im trying somthing new; no deadlifts from the floor in training, will see how it works in a few weeks... i will try and get in some rack pulls this weekend, though i will have to improvise a low rack somehow ;)

Oh ok yea thats a good way of looking at competing from year to year.. I kno its not pulling on a rack but if u cant make a low position on ur rack at home have u tryd off of blocks to raise the everythn

i did modesto the year before and won overall best raw lifter... i wasnt ready this year, i wont do a meet if i dont feel i can best my past performance...
i pull sumo... im trying somthing new; no deadlifts from the floor in training, will see how it works in a few weeks... i will try and get in some rack pulls this weekend, though i will have to improvise a low rack somehow ;)

Even if you dont feel 100% I feel its important to compete as often as possible. The experience you gain on the platform is priceless. Plus if you never test yourself how do you know your really improving. I have seen several gym heroes crumble under the pressure at meets. In powerlifting you wont ever be at 100%. Sometimes youll do great and sometimes you bomb out. Its all part of the game. I think if you did one of mark bells spf meets you would enjoy it, and from your training vids, you will do well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Moya.. Have u seen dennison's entry on powerlifting watch? Hes adding a classics division basically raw lifting but with knee wraps now..

Moya.. Have u seen dennison's entry on powerlifting watch? Hes adding a classics division basically raw lifting but with knee wraps now..

yup, just saw it this morning... very excited about that, think i will do the meet in Corona the weekend of march 24th...
dunno if i can get up to 500 by then, but thats my goal...

Top Bottom