Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Splitting workouts throughout day?

deltreefitness

Does anyone split up body parts between the day? I have the time now so I'm thinking about starting this. This might give me more energy to save for more, better sets. Like for example biceps in the AM and triceps in the PM. Anyone do this? Share the pros and cons.

personally i love to trian bis and tris together. However, ive tried to train like that a few times in the past, but it can be brutal, very easy to overdue it and get burned out or sick.

how bout back in am, and bis in pm, or chest and tris.

what is your normal training patern?

I like to do it all in one LONG stretch. Aside from that, it would be expensive to make all the trips and I get tired as fuck when Im not in the gym. Never understood the purpose of that type of training, but it might be worth a try.

Heard mixed reviews myself on this, and have always wondered it. I can see the idea of freshness for each individual muscle, but your body will be getting taxed basically every 12 hours then, seems like you would be a little wore out after awhile, but just my .02

For what its worth, because I am a relative novice, I have been spitting routines, just because I get burned out after a while and have little left. I'm doing things to improve my overall endurance, and even though I shouldn't be, have been jogging/light sprinting 2-3 times a week at least until it is back to where I need it to be. I need to lose some weight anyway, so......

But to answer the question I do find it heps. I have a recharge to tackle the other body parts

Top Bottom