Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spinning

:devil:
Just started training all together? Or just became interested in spinning? Do you do other cardio exercise? Do you weight train? How is your diet? These things all come into play when deciding on a new program. I'm not breaking your horns, I'm just curious on what your goals are vs your training program.

training

i basically just started last thursday - had surgery 2 weeks ago and have decided to really work hard. i have been just doing the treadmill... since i can't do much else until i am fully healed. i have been drinking lots of water... eating chicken and spinach salad (is that good)? cottage cheese... fruits and veggies...

any advice on what else?

I belong to two different gyms. 1 is powerhouse and they have nothing but weights. The other is a raquetball club that has EVERYTHING. They have a specially made spinning room. ACtually they call it CycleWorx not spinning. The lights are dimm and they change color and the insructors plays music. Some instructors play some bullshit country music while others play hip hop and dance music. Overall, i thought it was great and was a really "fun" way of doing my cardio. Try it!! BTW, at my gym its FREE

Top Bottom