Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sperm count

Status
Not open for further replies.
hammertime30 said:
I was shooting mega loads while on dbol and test until around week 8, my boys started to shrink after week 6...by week 10, I was just shooting enough to think I was having an orgasm....dbol does suppress test quite abit, so I wouldn't be surprised if after week 5 or 6 you notice a difference.....I know one of the guys includes clomid to keep his loads full! Ask around, I can't remember his handle....

I was doing some reading on precision muscle yesterday and one of the articles the have indicated that dbol is not as supressive as everyone thinks. And i think it makes sense it's proven to be an effective bridge drug while allowing a degree of recovery to take place.

Judging your 'sperm count' by the size of your balls, or your balls shrinkage is very very poor indication of HPTA supression or low sperm count. It's a common misconception. Shirking balls may mean HPTA supression and low sperm, but that doesn't say at all, that not noticing any or much testicular atrophy means that you're not being supressed with low sperm count!!!!

For personal experience, I had quite big testicles yet test reading was at about 300 while my sperm count showed a nice ZERO reading of sperms (usually the gauge is in millions.. imgaine I had zero, the lab couldn't detect any)

JUNK :supercool

junk said:

Judging your 'sperm count' by the size of your balls, or your balls shrinkage is very very poor indication of HPTA supression or low sperm count. It's a common misconception. Shirking balls may mean HPTA supression and low sperm, but that doesn't say at all, that not noticing any or much testicular atrophy means that you're not being supressed with low sperm count!!!!

For personal experience, I had quite big testicles yet test reading was at about 300 while my sperm count showed a nice ZERO reading of sperms (usually the gauge is in millions.. imgaine I had zero, the lab couldn't detect any)

JUNK :supercool

So did it rebound?

I knew of a vet that used 50mgs of Clomid EOD while on any cycle. He said that it worked like HCG in keeping the boys nice and full with the addes benefit of greater sperm volume.

I was planning on doing that...but the thought of clomid lowering IGF-1 output makes me not use it at all.

"which steroids decrease your sperm count?" - The all do to some degree.

As junk has already stated, semen volume or the size of your testicals is a very poor indicator of male fertility.

You can have no testiclular atrophy and normal semen volume and still have a low sperm count. Which by the way is not the only thing to be considered when discussing male fertility.

Last edited:
Effect of androgenic anabolic steroids on sperm quality and serum hormone levels in adult male bodybuilders.

Torres-Calleja J, Gonzalez-Unzaga M, DeCelis-Carrillo R, Calzada-Sanchez L, Pedron N.

Unidad de Investigacion Medica en Biologia de la Reproduccion, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, Mexico, DF.

The purpose of this study was to assess the influence of the administration of high doses of androgenic anabolic steroids (AAS) on endocrine and semen parameters. Thirty volunteering bodybuilders were studied (ages ranging between 26.6 +/- 4.1 years). A history of anabolic steroid administration was recorded for fifteen subjects, and results of semen analysis and endocrine parameters were compared with data from fifteen bodybuilders not using steroids. In those subjects using AAS, eight had sperm counts under the lower normal limit (20 x 10(6) sperm/ml), three had azoospermia, two polyzoospermia, and two had normal sperm counts. The percentage of morphologically normal sperm was significantly reduced, only 17.7% had normal spermatozoa. In the control group, only one subject had oligozoospermia. The hormonal parameters revealed reduced FSH (1.5 +/- 3.2 vs 5.0 +/- 1.6, p < 0.001) and PRL (5.1 +/- 4.9 vs 9.2 +/- 4.4, p < 0.01) levels. LH, T, E2 and DHEA levels did not vary.

Reversible hypogonadism and azoospermia as a result of anabolic-androgenic steroid use in a bodybuilder with personality disorder. A case report.

Boyadjiev NP, Georgieva KN, Massaldjieva RI, Gueorguiev SI.

Faculty of Medicine, Department of Physiology, Plovdiv, Bulgaria. [email protected]

We report a case of reversible hypogonadism and azoospermia resulting from anabolic-androgenic steroid abuse in a body-builder with primary personality disorder. A keen body builder, a 20-year-old man, developed acute aggressive and destructive behavior after 10-month use of Bionabol (mean total dose of 1,120 mg per month), and Retabolil (mean total dose of 150 mg per month). He was found to meet the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders-IV ed. (DSM-IV) criteria for Borderline personality disorder. On admission to the hospital the clinical profile of the patient showed extremely low levels of serum testosterone. Values increased to normal levels 10 months after withdrawal of steroids. The semen was azoospermic at the beginning of the study period, oligospermic five months later, and reached 20 x 10(6) sperm per mL ten months after the steroid discontinuation. Anabolic steroids can greatly affect the male pituitary-gonadal axis. A hypogonadal state, characterized by decreased serum testosterone and impaired spermatogenesis, was induced in the patient. This condition was reversible after the steroid withdrawal, but the process took more than ten months. His personal imbalance could be considered a personality trait rather than a result of the anabolic-androgenic steroid use. There were probably dispositional personality characteristics that contributed to anabolic steroid abuse in our patient. The hypogonadal changes which occurred after his long-term steroid abuse were for the most part reversible.

The reversibility of anabolic steroid-induced azoospermia.

Turek PJ, Williams RH, Gilbaugh JH 3rd, Lipshultz LI.

Scott Department of Urology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA.

Anabolic steroid associated male infertility is a little known but potentially treatable form of drug related infertility. We report on a bodybuilder with a 5-year history of steroid use who was azoospermic. He underwent successful gonadotropin replacement and conception was achieved 3 months after therapy was initiated. Important diagnostic and therapeutic considerations in steroid-induced infertility are discussed.

Anabolic steroids and semen parameters in bodybuilders.

Knuth UA, Maniera H, Nieschlag E.

Max Planck Clinical Research Unit for Reproductive Medicine, Munster, Federal Republic of Germany.

The influence of high-dose anabolic steroid administration on endocrine and semen parameters of 41 bodybuilders (age, 26.7 +/- 0.7 years [mean +/- SEM]; height, 182 +/- 1 cm; weight, 97.5 +/- 2.0 kg) was investigated. History of anabolic steroid administration was recorded retrospectively, and results of semen analysis were compared with data from 41 consecutively recruited normal volunteers not using any steroids or other drugs. Doses of anabolic steroids taken by bodybuilders exceeded those generally applied for clinical purposes by up to 40-fold. Although only 5 of the normal volunteers had sperm counts below the lower normal limit of 20 x 10(6) sperm/mL, 24 of the bodybuilders showed subnormal values. Depending on the duration of anabolic steroid use and the period since last drug intake before the investigation, percentages of motile and normally formed sperm were significantly reduced in bodybuilders compared with normal volunteers. In those bodybuilders who had stopped consumption of anabolic steroids greater than 4 months previously, sperm numbers were in the normal range. Results suggest that even after prolonged use of extremely high doses of anabolic steroids, sperm production may return to normal

Swoolen_Puppy said:
Thats funny;) My girl aske me tonight if I will be able to have kids in 5 years. I told her "I think so" then she gave me a fucked up look :rolleyes:

S_P
i know its time for an HCG shot when my gf no longer has to chew before she swallows.

im kidding :chomp:

Don't bet on anything decreasing sperm count as i just conceived again during a tren/test/winny cycle. Nothing is certain. Not saying it won't decrease it, but just don't think it's gauranteed.

Semen Enhancer Pills - semenax.com/ct/99781
I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Bye bye. Quit bumping old threads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom