Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Speedo's or shorts at the beach?

vinylgroover

New member
It's warming up here and we're on the stretch to summer. I'm contemplating whether i buy a new pair of Speedo's or board shorts for the upcoming beach season. I've always worn speedo's, but they seem to have lost favour among punters in the past few years.

The ladies tell me i have a glorious booteus maximus, so this year i'm thinking of grabbing a pair with a 'high' cut in order to present my glute/ham tie-ins in all their glory. Speedo's give me more freedom, in and out of the water.

Of course, when i wear them, my friends usually go to the opposite end of the beach:D

Can i get any support from the bleeches on Speedo's?
 
i find speedo's definatly more comfortable,i wear them if im stricly swimming,i dont strut around the town around the beach in them,i put board short on then but to swim nothing beats em
 
The Canadian Oak said:
i find speedo's definatly more comfortable,i wear them if im stricly swimming,i dont strut around the town around the beach in them,i put board short on then but to swim nothing beats em

When i do strut around town in them, i'll speak in a Greek accent. People then say 'It figures.....he's a fucking European':D
 
ANYONE WHO WEARS SPEEDO'S TO THE BEACH IS A HOMO. AND DONT LET THEM TELL YOU THEY ARENT......CUZ THEY ARE!!!


KAYNE
 
KAYNE said:
ANYONE WHO WEARS SPEEDO'S TO THE BEACH IS A HOMO. AND DONT LET THEM TELL YOU THEY ARENT......CUZ THEY ARE!!!


KAYNE

Fuck i love unsettling the redneck, homophobic masses around here. Let me guess, you guys wouldn't wear speedo's, but you shave your legs, arms and chest. The fucking hypocracy around here never ceases to amaze.
 
GO SHORTS. i would say the nastiest thing to see is some guy on the beach in a speedo. its even more unsettling when he has his pubes hanging out... :sick: :sick: :sick:
 
I concur, as a former Gold Coaster, I must say that guys wearing speedos are definate poo packers.

Pure and simple.
 
KAYNE said:
ANYONE WHO WEARS SPEEDO'S TO THE BEACH IS A HOMO. AND DONT LET THEM TELL YOU THEY ARENT......CUZ THEY ARE!!!


KAYNE

Why do ALLLLL men say this about other men when they see them on the beach in a speedo?

I can recall seeing a hot,muscle guy in Florida with his lil kini bottoms on and saying to my hubby, "Wow, he's really sexy. Look at the body!" He rolls his eyes at me and then say's, "He's gay".

Trust me, this guy was NOT gay at all. He was checking out ALL OF the ladies- BIG TIME!
 
vixenbabe said:


Why do ALLLLL men say this about other men when they see them on the beach in a speedo?

I can recall seeing a hot,muscle guy in Florida with his lil kini bottoms on and saying to my hubby, "Wow, he's really sexy. Look at the body!" He rolls his eyes at me and then say's, "He's gay".

Trust me, this guy was NOT gay at all. He was checking out ALL OF the ladies- BIG TIME!

I only said he was gay after he grabbed my ass and offered to blow me. How quickly women forget.

LMAO!!!
 
The Canadian Oak said:
i find speedo's definatly more comfortable,i wear them if im stricly swimming,i dont strut around the town around the beach in them,i put board short on then but to swim nothing beats em

With you wearing speedo's and riding on the back of your friends motorcycle...i am starting to see a pattern here.
 
i prefer shorts......probably because the only people i ever see around here who wear a speedo actually shouldn't, because they have a big beer belly that hangs over. :eek2:
 
vixenbabe said:


Why do ALLLLL men say this about other men when they see them on the beach in a speedo?

I can recall seeing a hot,muscle guy in Florida with his lil kini bottoms on and saying to my hubby, "Wow, he's really sexy. Look at the body!" He rolls his eyes at me and then say's, "He's gay".

Trust me, this guy was NOT gay at all. He was checking out ALL OF the ladies- BIG TIME!

YES, HE WAS GAY. HE WAS CHECKING OUT YOUR HUSBAND THROUGH HIS PERIPHERAL VISION. HE JUST WASNT OUT OF THE CLOSET YET.


KAYNE
 
vinylgroover said:


Fuck i love unsettling the redneck, homophobic masses around here. Let me guess, you guys wouldn't wear speedo's, but you shave your legs, arms and chest. The fucking hypocracy around here never ceases to amaze.

NOT A HOMOPHOBE NOR A REDNECK. HOWEVER, IF YOU WEAR SPEEDO'S ON THE BEACH, YOU MIGHT AS WELL PUT A RAINBOW STICKER ON THE THE BUMBER OF YOUR CAR THAT SAYS "PROUD TO BE GAY".


KAYNE
 
KAYNE said:
YES, HE WAS GAY. HE WAS CHECKING OUT YOUR HUSBAND THROUGH HIS PERIPHERAL VISION. HE JUST WASNT OUT OF THE CLOSET YET.


KAYNE

LOL...You goof ball. HE WAS NOT GAY! ...think what you will...I knew better.:D
 
vixenbabe said:


LOL...You goof ball. HE WAS NOT GAY! ...think what you will...I knew better.:D


I'M TELLING YOU, THAT MAN WAS AS QUEER AS A THREE DOLLAR BILL!!! NO DOUBT.


KAYNE
 
If you choose to wear fruit smugglers, please do us all a favor and pick ANY color other than WHITE.

I recently witnessed this with my own eyes and I was so horrified that I almost changed my name to 'KAYNE'
 
XBiker said:
If you choose to wear fruit smugglers, please do us all a favor and pick ANY color other than WHITE.

I recently witnessed this with my own eyes and I was so horrified that I almost changed my name to 'KAYNE'

YOU MUST WANT TO FUCK ME OR SOMETHING. YOU ARE ALWAYS RESPONDING TO THREADS THAT I AM ON AND MENTIONING MY NAME. WHILE I FIND IT FLATTERING, I DO NOT GO TO BAT FOR YOUR TEAM. ITS COOL THOUGH IF YOU WANT TO FUCK ME. WE ALL HAVE OUR DEMONS DONT WE!!!


KAYNE
 
KAYNE said:


YOU MUST WANT TO FUCK ME OR SOMETHING. YOU ARE ALWAYS RESPONDING TO THREADS THAT I AM ON AND MENTIONING MY NAME. WHILE I FIND IT FLATTERING, I DO NOT GO TO BAT FOR YOUR TEAM. ITS COOL THOUGH IF YOU WANT TO FUCK ME. WE ALL HAVE OUR DEMONS DONT WE!!!


KAYNE

You're just to easy of a target KAYNE, you take everything so personal.

BUT THANKS FOR FLATTERING ME, BRO!
 
XBiker said:


You're just to easy of a target KAYNE, you take everything so personal.

BUT THANKS FOR FLATTERING ME, BRO!

HAHA EASY TARGET.....RIGHT.


KAYNE
 
vixenbabe said:
Trust me, this guy was NOT gay at all. He was checking out ALL OF the ladies- BIG TIME!

VB are you sure he wasn't just admiring fashionable swim attire? My rule is this: Maintain a body that looks great in a speedo, but if I am wearing one I'm also wearing goggles and I'm in the indoor pool doing a lap-swimming workout.

If I'm at the beach, I'm in shorts.
 
Cracks me up that so many guys are uptight about Speedo's. As i said earlier, i find it ironic that you all mention it's gay to wear speedo's, yet you think nothing of shaving your arms, legs and body which i'm sure 85% of the guys on this board do.

It's a good thing i don't listen to popular opinion, because i'd have to ditch them if i went by the reaction to my post:D
 
vinylgroover said:
Cracks me up that so many guys are uptight about Speedo's. As i said earlier, i find it ironic that you all mention it's gay to wear speedo's, yet you think nothing of shaving your arms, legs and body which i'm sure 85% of the guys on this board do.

It's a good thing i don't listen to popular opinion, because i'd have to ditch them if i went by the reaction to my post:D

Go with the speedos, and walk inconspicuously stroking yourself once in a while to maintain half-wood.
 
casavant said:
Go with the speedos, and walk inconspicuously stroking yourself once in a while to maintain half-wood.

Therein lies the problem for me and speedos. A half-wood just makes for a full speedo. A full wood has me poking up out of the top of that damn thing!
 
casavant said:


Go with the speedos, and walk inconspicuously stroking yourself once in a while to maintain half-wood.

right on, this is the purpose of the speedo. It just screams hey "fellas look at my frank&beans".
 
It depends on what you plan to do. If you are a serious swimmer, then there is only one choice, speedo's. If you are there to oggle the beach bunnies, and walk around with a hard on, then the shorts.

Thats how I choose. Shorts for fun, speedo's for serious training. The decrease in drag is tremendous. When I swim in shorts, I feel like there is a parachute trailing me. However, I use the speedo sharkskins, which are more like bicycling shorts, and go down to my knees.
 
OOOOOOO! Wear those tight little shorties... you know the ones like the tight knit boxers, but they are swimwear?!

God! I LOVE THOSE!!!

Too bad most American men are too homophobic and insecure to wear them and they wear those big YUCKY UGLY LOOSE SHORTS that come down to the top of their FUCKING CALVES!

AAAAAAAAAARGGGH!

I HATE THOSE!

Can't see them purty legz LOL!
 
bikinimom said:
OOOOOOO! Wear those tight little shorties... you know the ones like the tight knit boxers, but they are swimwear?!

God! I LOVE THOSE!!!

Too bad most American men are too homophobic and insecure to wear them and they wear those big YUCKY UGLY LOOSE SHORTS that come down to the top of their FUCKING CALVES!

AAAAAAAAAARGGGH!

I HATE THOSE!

Can't see them purty legz LOL!


WORD
 
boardshorts
slayer.gif
 
every time i go to the beach there is a fat guy in that somehow managed to fit into a speedo. Save the fat roles for the old lady - please.
 
Top Bottom