Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

speaking of staring

PBR

There was this girl in our gym the other day....everyone was watching her workout....all were making comments to some degree or another....mind you we dont get women or men of this caliber very much here....She was huge, and cut, and strong, and very pretty....wow!!!! anyway to my surprise, she asked me if she could work in to my reverse pec-dec...of course I said by all means...we made small talk..meanwhile everybody is watching us.....and walking by...we were two of the biggest and most distinct people in the gym...whatever......I said OK, what do you do???? she just finished the usa BB comp, and competed at 196#....she was 205# standing next to me at 6-0'....she was beautiful and very smart and just a doll.....I spent 45min talking to her...she was an ex-pro vollyball player and was now testing as a firefighter...BB had too many drugs for her she said....she had flawless skin and her face was very pretty- no signs of any drugs at all....and to top it off I didnt get her number- because Iam an idiot at times....yes I caught hell from alot of the guys at the gym....I am not a player and thought I would just be nice- Iam sure she gets hit on a million times a day.....point of this??? dont know....just letting SMURFY know shes not alone...unless it was her??????:teleport:

Don't you just love meeting someone like that and then finding out they are smart and kind too? :)

ok i will admit it was me PBR, however, i will not tell anyone how much more weight i lift than you hehehe. that will be our little secret

SSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Smurfy said:
ok i will admit it was me PBR, however, i will not tell anyone how much more weight i lift than you hehehe. that will be our little secret
thanks for covering me.......SPATTS it was a pleasure, but I find most women a pleasure....but as you are insinuating yes there was much more to her than what met the eye....

Top Bottom