Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

south beach fitness fest

animal B

what a great time..amazing weather...fun and much saline breasts..including maygirlfriends..met darren charles and roland kiplinger..worlds strongest man comp was great..espn fitness and muscle mania competions amazing..ect..ect...85 and sunny for the 4 days..feel for you guys up north

Sounds like fun bro. I wish I could have made it down there. Know of any decent events around the Orlando area? It seems all the decent stuff is in Ft Lauderdale and South Beach area.

when the fuck was this?? i was at the beach last weekend on Saturday and Sunday and I didnt see any of that. Maybe I wasnt paying attention, but there was a shit load of people there as usual! damn i need to pay attention to the current events down here :bawling:

I envy you bros. I've been to Miami twice leaving out on cruises. Man, my girl and I had a blast. We went down to that part of town where hardrock is. We took a boat out to all of the stars home and shopped and drank beer. It was awesome, one of the best times of my life. Good looking women everywhere. I can't wait to go back. Have a good time bros. BamBam

animal B said:
what a great time..amazing weather...fun and much saline breasts..including maygirlfriends..met darren charles and roland kiplinger..worlds strongest man comp was great..espn fitness and muscle mania competions amazing..ect..ect...85 and sunny for the 4 days..feel for you guys up north
bro shoot me an e-mail, got a question for [email protected]

Top Bottom