Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

soursop leaf extract info

Agoldengohan

it is incredible how many articles about this plant for fighting cancer you find online, I was wondering if it fights any type of cancer, for example skin cancer which is what a member of family if suffering from right now, is there any extra info you guys can give about it? thank you.

Unfortunately, I seriously doubt that it can do anything substantial against cancer. After all - if it were that effective, everybody would be taking it. I think that it is just their marketing hype in order to get desperate people to buy crazy amounts of their product.

It is a strong anti-oxidant and a good supplement to take but it's no better then other foods high in anti-oxidants like blueberries, spirulina, kale etc.

I personally wouldn't spend my money on the supplement. I would just include plenty of fruits and vegetables into your diet and maybe consider purchasing a high quality greens supplement.

I am not sure about that exact ingredient but I would think the best thing to do is adopt a fully plant based diet. There are tons of studies on that really helping.

Top Bottom