Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sorry to all from needtobuildmuscle.com

needtogetaas

Do to the large volume of traffic and customers the needtobuildmuscle.com site is getting it has been doing a number on the small server we have and the joomla system we are working with... So there has been some tech problems during your order process. During peak hours some people have had trouble getting the cart to work and so forth...

We are working hard to fix this problem though. We will have a brand new web site (with a much better look) and a huge new server in a few short weeks.

We ask that you keep trying your order if you have problems on the site and feel free to call the help desk at any time....

I would like to thank all of you for helping to spread the word about our great company. Needtobuildmuscl.com is flying up the google rank charts and also all the friends you have shared the site with have been piling in.

Needtobuildmuscle will give back to all of you for your help in making it grow. More deals,more products, better service (not sure how the hell it could get any better lol), a better web site and much much more.

Thank you and please stick... :D

Need2, I could have this fixed in an hour, and could provide you an entire site that could handle a million people checking out at the same time. Your missing out man, I've been in this business since 1999. :)

Don't worry bro.Your products,service and prices are too good for people to let a little problem like that make them look elsewhere.

I ended up using Internet explorer last night and the order worked fine. With firefox it did not. So if anyone was having the same problem as me try using IE.

Need2, I could have this fixed in an hour, and could provide you an entire site that could handle a million people checking out at the same time. Your missing out man, I've been in this business since 1999. :)

I am sure you will charge me 20k just to look at it though lol...

dude i been giving your business cards like crazy. you sent me alot lol and i got a few left. i cant fucking wait to get my beast and possibly diesel monday or tuesday when i get paid. your a great dude man

Do to the large volume of traffic and customers the needtobuildmuscle.com site is getting it has been doing a number on the small server we have and the joomla system we are working with... So there has been some tech problems during your order process. During peak hours some people have had trouble getting the cart to work and so forth...

We are working hard to fix this problem though. We will have a brand new web site (with a much better look) and a huge new server in a few short weeks.

We ask that you keep trying your order if you have problems on the site and feel free to call the help desk at any time....

I would like to thank all of you for helping to spread the word about our great company. Needtobuildmuscl.com is flying up the google rank charts and also all the friends you have shared the site with have been piling in.

Needtobuildmuscle will give back to all of you for your help in making it grow. More deals,more products, better service (not sure how the hell it could get any better lol), a better web site and much much more.

Thank you and please stick... :D
dude how could your service get any better......you going to bring it to me personally the next day!:D

WOW site over load :)

thats when you know your doing good things!

And being busy

Cant wait for the new kick ass site ~~!

ain't it great to be a victim of your own success!!!

need2's da mannnnnn

Top Bottom