Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Sorry Bran

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrothaBill
  • Start date Start date
B

BrothaBill

Guest
I was messed up last night and sent you and a bunch a people a crazy pm last night about being a secret agent, Im not lol I was just a lil high lol
 
you sent it to me too and told me to go along with you.
 
luciasbrown said:
I was messed up last night and sent you and a bunch a people a crazy pm last night about being a secret agent, Im not lol I was just a lil high lol
I got that one too bro
 
lol, sorry bran I was fucked up out of my mind, I just bought a cheech and chong tshirt for you up in smoke to apologize for that. From me to you a tshirt for being an ass, just give me an address to send it to you as a token of my apology, its not much but its a pretty funny shirt and I thought of you. SO if you want it just let me know where to ship it to or a po box if you dont want to give out your own address. just let me know bro lol
 
luciasbrown said:
lol, sorry bran I was fucked up out of my mind, I just bought a cheech and chong tshirt for you up in smoke to apologize for that. From me to you a tshirt for being an ass, just give me an address to send it to you as a token of my apology, its not much but its a pretty funny shirt and I thought of you. SO if you want it just let me know where to ship it to or a po box if you dont want to give out your own address. just let me know bro lol
lol...eringo brown...
1st you send him pm's about being a agent then 2 you want his addy...hes prolly scared now
 
luciasbrown said:
lol, sorry bran I was fucked up out of my mind, I just bought a cheech and chong tshirt for you up in smoke to apologize for that. From me to you a tshirt for being an ass, just give me an address to send it to you as a token of my apology, its not much but its a pretty funny shirt and I thought of you. SO if you want it just let me know where to ship it to or a po box if you dont want to give out your own address. just let me know bro lol
lol i wanna know what lucias said...

bran, dont accept the shirt, lucias is a secret agent trying to use his supersecret techniques (cheecha dn chong tshirt) to get your address and have u axed cause u know too much
 
Fuck you guys, I just want to send him a cheech and chong shirt b/c its funny and it will remind him of the crazy PM I sent him about being a secret agent when I was messed up. He can give me the address of general postage or pick it up from the ups store, just some place to send it. I already can zoom in on all of your houses with my spy satellites and reverse ping you with my computer setup with my lab. Hell I can do that now with Google earth free on the internet right now. Check it out, Ive GOT MY EYE ON YOU!! googleearth.com. All of that shit since I have connections since Im a secret agent yknow lol
 
luciasbrown said:
Fuck you guys, I just want to send him a cheech and chong shirt b/c its funny and it will remind him of the crazy PM I sent him about being a secret agent when I was messed up. He can give me the address of general postage or pick it up from the ups store, just some place to send it. I already can zoom in on all of your houses with my spy satellites and reverse ping you with my computer setup with my lab. Hell I can do that now with Google earth free on the internet right now. Check it out, Ive GOT MY EYE ON YOU!! googleearth.com. All of that shit since I have connections since Im a secret agent yknow lol
secret agent brown......you will never find me....bwahahahahaha......
 
Well hell dude, if you read it it doesnt make any sense its not like he believed it or anything clearly I was being a dork in it but I feel bad b/c I was so proud of my little story I wrote I sent it to people saying hey look at my writing which was an asshole thing to do, but I seriously didnt mean it as a slight against bran just that I thought it was funny story and I dont want it all confused that way by anyone that I sent it to, thats why Im making a public apology. We were having a good discussion about zen and philosophy and then I got dexed up last night and sent him that PM and it blew the whole discussion apart and I feel bad about that for being a dick, I was originally trying to explain zen and then I fucked it up last night with that shit, thats why I feel bad
 
angel_girl said:
but you can send me the shirt i will make sure it goes to the right hands

I got you a Jesus tshirt, just give me an address an Ill send it to you, he's my main man so wear it if I send it. If you dont it means you hate the baby jesus like all the other haters out there. Do you hate the baby Jesus?
 
luciasbrown said:
Well hell dude, if you read it it doesnt make any sense its not like he believed it or anything clearly I was being a dork in it but I feel bad b/c I was so proud of my little story I wrote I sent it to people saying hey look at my writing which was an asshole thing to do, but I seriously didnt mean it as a slight against bran just that I thought it was funny story and I dont want it all confused that way by anyone that I sent it to, thats why Im making a public apology. We were having a good discussion about zen and philosophy and then I got dexed up last night and sent him that PM and it blew the whole discussion apart and I feel bad about that for being a dick, I was originally trying to explain zen and then I fucked it up last night with that shit, thats why I feel bad
lol.

i doubt he cares man, but just FYI no regrets, dont apologize for it... laugh about it instead, you pussy.

its not like u said u were a secret agent that killed his family or anything (if u did ignore this post and continue the apology)
 
luciasbrown said:
I got you a Jesus tshirt, just give me an address an Ill send it to you, he's my main man so wear it if I send it. If you dont it means you hate the baby jesus like all the other haters out there. Do you hate the baby Jesus?
i do not hate jesus dang you....i feel bad for those who do! but do you really have a shirt for me??? you havent worn it have you??
 
angel_girl said:
i do not hate jesus dang you....i feel bad for those who do! but do you really have a shirt for me??? you havent worn it have you??

Yup, brand new, I bought it at the same time I bought the cheech and chong shirt from these mexicans, I thinks it a colombian drug front store b/c I dont think how they could sell that stuff. But its cool, they have all sorts of stuff that you can buy from oil perfumes for a few bucks, shirts incenses, any how lots of stuff.
I talked to him about "stuff" lol, maybe I could become a dea agent undercover and bust the drug ring, then Id prove you bastards wrong for laughing at me being messed up. Doing my part for the man
 
Top Bottom