Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Sorry Ass Tree

jack sparrow

Think like Jack
Platinum
I got this sorry ass tree in front of my house that was planted 5 years ago and totally sucks. All of the leaves are half brown and it doesn't grow. My test levels are telling me to rip that piece of shit out of the ground, but the normal me would like to save it. Any suggestions?

I was thinking of laying some d-bols at the base or giving it an injection of Sust.
 
jack schitt said:
I got this sorry ass tree in front of my house that was planted 5 years ago and totally sucks. All of the leaves are half brown and it doesn't grow. My test levels are telling me to rip that piece of shit out of the ground, but the normal me would like to save it. Any suggestions?

I was thinking of laying some d-bols at the base or giving it an injection of Sust.
that should work :worried:
 
needtogetas said:
I can help you but I need to know what type of tree it is.if you dont know tell my what it looks like.

It's your typical Maple tree. It was planted when my house was built, but I think they planted it too late in the season. Either that or the burlap was never removed from the root ball.
 
jack schitt said:
It's your typical Maple tree. It was planted when my house was built, but I think they planted it too late in the season. Either that or the burlap was never removed from the root ball.
when did it start to die.where do you live.what has the weather bin like there.
 
Had kind of a late spring here in MI. All of the other trees in the neighborhood are doing well though. The average temp here has been in the high 60's. It's been struggling for the past couple of years.
 
get some miracle grow and put around the roots
i had a weeping willow tree that i watered almost daily and once a week i would put a gallon of miracle grow on it
and then some bugs got on it and i have no idea what happened but it died
 
Is this not an open forum or do you guys have something against trees? I take alot of pride in the way I take care of my landscape.
 
jack schitt said:
Had kind of a late spring here in MI. All of the other trees in the neighborhood are doing well though. The average temp here has been in the high 60's. It's been struggling for the past couple of years.
aints love maple tees.look at the tree very closely.if there are ants thats youre problem.kill the ants with what ever.then pot roofing tar on the base of the tree.that will seal all the holes and stop anny ants from coming back.
maple trees also need acid.get some plant acid from anny garden store.
cutting of anny low hanging branches will help to.
 
Just went out and looked. There are little tiny ants all over the base & up near where it branches out...I didn't even notice until I looked closely. I'll try the roofing tar trick.

Thanks bro!!!
 
jack schitt said:
It's your typical Maple tree. It was planted when my house was built, but I think they planted it too late in the season. Either that or the burlap was never removed from the root ball.


Yeah that's it.













(don't you hate it when people say that)?
:lmao:
 
jack schitt said:
Just went out and looked. There are little tiny ants all over the base & up near where it branches out...I didn't even notice until I looked closely. I'll try the roofing tar trick.

Thanks bro!!!
no prob. :)
 
jack schitt said:
Is this not an open forum or do you guys have something against trees? I take alot of pride in the way I take care of my landscape.
dont give the dogs a bone bro.they will eat it up like an ap and look at you like dinner.
 
ceasar989 said:
the ol jump into death by oncoming traffic trick, eh?

make sure someone video tapes it and posts it on elite....so we can all see

:)
 
Top Bottom