Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore throat from winny?

TheBear

I don't know but I have a sore throat developing and I am wondering if it is from the toxicity of drinking winstrol? I wonder if drinking winstrol will make one more susceptible to diseases of the throat? Maybe its just a bug or from stress...could be but was wondering what you guys think?>

Bear, I am 200 miles up 75 and 30 west. Its the shit weather here in Mi. The flu bug thing is going around right now, I missed today at work because of the same thing, don't sweat it.

It may depend on the brand of winny you have. A while ago, the winny with the white label with pink/red lettering, I think Winthrop, was being counterfited and being sold in Mexico alot. An associate of mine use to get it alot and had it tested once. It had WD-40 in it!!! Not only would it ruin your joints but it could give you a sore throat by drinking it. If yours is a true form of gear, it's probably a bug, hopefully. good luck

Top Bottom