Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Soprano's Season Five...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
G

Gambino

Guest
...please let this marinate before moving, please :)

I just watched the season for the first time. Unbelievable, the best season yet. Everything seems to be falling apart and I fucking love it. such a negative show, everyone is up to no good. Chris Multisanti is such a funny character "no chemical solution to a spiritual problem" lol

i would tag aprox 90% of all the women who appear in sopranos, esp. Adrianna and Med, though Carmela and her milf friends catch my eye as well
 
I agree.

I think Carm is going to stick it to Tony with that house she is having built. It's her ticket out. Even though he gave her the money, she took those real estate courses one of the earlier semesters and still has that money she stole from him in different accounts (the money duck food bin).
 
nycgirl said:
I agree.

I think Carm is going to stick it to Tony with that house she is having built. It's her ticket out. Even though he gave her the money, she took those real estate courses one of the earlier semesters and still has that money she stole from him in different accounts (the money duck food bin).


i love how the soprano's focuses on different characters, it's not always about tony...the whole vito sucking dick thing was too funny. Janice is so retarded it hurts to watch her sometimes
 
I loved the season i watch it.....then i didnt have HBO so i never got into it again
 
Gambino said:
i love how the soprano's focuses on different characters, it's not always about tony...the whole vito sucking dick thing was too funny. Janice is so retarded it hurts to watch her sometimes

I agree.

I don't think Adrianna was killed. I found it odd they didn't show her body. At first I thought it was because she was a female. The one thing about the Sopranos they don't discriminate when it comes to showing grizly scenes. Her show on NBC isn't going well. I think she will be back.
 
KillahBee said:
it definitely wasn't the best season yet, but it was better than 4. gloria was the hottest chick in any episode, hands down.

Gloria Trillillo? the mercedes dealer that wacked herself?? nahh, valentino is much, much hotter. So far season 5 is my favorite, with season 2 second.

I would tag lorraine bracco senseless or untill the authorites came
 
Gambino said:
Gloria Trillillo? the mercedes dealer that wacked herself?? nahh, valentino is much, much hotter. So far season 5 is my favorite, with season 2 second.

I would tag lorraine bracco senseless or untill the authorites came


sexiest broad ever. period.
 
never seen a single episode (in its entirety). i doubt gandolfini could top his performance as bear, the dissatisfied bodyguard/ex-wrestler from get shorty.
 
jackangel said:
no way in hell lorraine bracco is the sexiest anything.

i think she is a very beatiful lady. failure on your part to see that is the direct result of your homosexual longing.


250102.jpg
 
gambruno, tip: if you want to offer evidence that she's attractive,
post an attractive pic.

lmao, that pic is the wrong choice, nougette.
 
jackangel said:
gambruno, tip: if you want to offer evidence that she's attractive,
post an attractive pic.

lmao, that pic is the wrong choice, nougette.

hey i don't think so, lady's got some great legs which the pic demo's quite nicely
 
Gloria was way hotter than Valentina. Both arent too hot now lol.

I think Tony will become more successful than ever with Johnny Sackrimoni gone.

AJ will begin to have a bigger role. This season Tony wasnt mad when he pocketed 300 dollars from a party. Shows the kid has smarts. Also, Tony seemed happy that AJ wanted to go into 'event planning'. I would look for AJ to begin to fall for his father's business.

Carm is going to stick it to Tony. Not only with this house. We all know something will go wrong again. Tony will begin to sleep around again.

There is no way Sylvio didnt cap Adriana. She may have lived, but he definitely shot the shit outta her. I don't see her coming back.

If Ray Curto, the man who has been leaking shit to the FBI for years brings down the house I would be disappointed.


This season was my second favorite. Defintiely better than Season 4.

I think the character that I am most interested about for Season Six is Christopher, with his wife dead he may not be such a valuable investment for Tony.

Uncle Junior is going to die soon. The man may go even crazier and do some stupid shit.

Janice is still unstable.

-Edit-

Oh Fuck, I almost forgot. I would be willing to bet Furio will come back because he misses Carmela and may do something stupid too.
 
That show is evil!

Everyone makes fun of my "New Yawker" accent now cuz of that show. Been tryin' to sound all "californiash dude!" for the past couple years -- but it's been an uphill battle. Changing accents isn't easy. :(
 
eat big said:
Gloria was way hotter than Valentina. Both arent too hot now lol.

I think Tony will become more successful than ever with Johnny Sackrimoni gone.

AJ will begin to have a bigger role. This season Tony wasnt mad when he pocketed 300 dollars from a party. Shows the kid has smarts. Also, Tony seemed happy that AJ wanted to go into 'event planning'. I would look for AJ to begin to fall for his father's business.

Carm is going to stick it to Tony. Not only with this house. We all know something will go wrong again. Tony will begin to sleep around again.

There is no way Sylvio didnt cap Adriana. She may have lived, but he definitely shot the shit outta her. I don't see her coming back.

If Ray Curto, the man who has been leaking shit to the FBI for years brings down the house I would be disappointed.


This season was my second favorite. Defintiely better than Season 4.

I think the character that I am most interested about for Season Six is Christopher, with his wife dead he may not be such a valuable investment for Tony.

Uncle Junior is going to die soon. The man may go even crazier and do some stupid shit.

Janice is still unstable.

-Edit-

Oh Fuck, I almost forgot. I would be willing to bet Furio will come back because he misses Carmela and may do something stupid too.

Good assessment. AJ as an up and coming hoodlum is just unbelievable...kid has been pampered his whole life, he's not a tough guy by any means, would get eaten alive by the wolves.
My prediction on how it ends...Mutlisanti turns stateside and takes a plea, indicting Tony and convicting him to life in prison
 
Gambino said:
Good assessment. AJ as an up and coming hoodlum is just unbelievable...kid has been pampered his whole life, he's not a tough guy by any means, would get eaten alive by the wolves.My prediction on how it ends...Mutlisanti turns stateside and takes a plea, indicting Tony and convicting him to life in prison


I thought so too for a long time. Then again, we have seen many people flourish and perish in one season. Tony B. Richie Aprille, Jackie Aprille and Ralphie. Sure the kid is pampered, no doubt about it. It's looking like he isn't liking the whole schooling idea very much. I would look for him to get taught a lesson, a very strong one and take a turn to follow in his father's footsteps.

Although, in the back of my mind I think Multisanti is going to blow and have Tony convicted of three murder charges: Beveloqua, Big Pussy and Adriana and maybe even Ralph. If the Crazy Horse and the Casino don't go to Christopher then I would say that will happen. Adriana is gone and Chris can most likely pull in more money from the Crazy Horse and Tony B is gone so he will most likely take over the little 'casino'.
 
nycgirl said:
I agree.

I don't think Adrianna was killed. I found it odd they didn't show her body. At first I thought it was because she was a female. The one thing about the Sopranos they don't discriminate when it comes to showing grizly scenes. Her show on NBC isn't going well. I think she will be back.


hey check this out, i rented the dvd and Drea DeMateo (adriana) gave audio commentary during the eposide in which she was killed...the actress said adriana was dead and not coming back, except possibly in dreams. They even had a party for her on the set, celerbrating her departure
 
Last edited:
sorerotators said:
awesome show! i have all 5 seasons, and set through a marathon of them once in awhile.

when does season 6 start airing?


spring '06
 
hardrock said:
Sping 06? Damn! There aint shit on HBO lately now that Deadwood and Carnivale is done for the season.


i've heard wired is a good hbo show
 
I've read somewhere, but can't recall where. That season six will be the last season and they are going to make a movie to wrap it all up.
 
quadkilla31 said:
I've read somewhere, but can't recall where. That season six will be the last season and they are going to make a movie to wrap it all up.


Greatest series ever.

I can't friggin wait for season 6, I have all five seasons and have seen them all at least 3 times.

Sounds stupid but I've taken a lot of life lessons from Tony Soprano.
 
TC2 said:
.

Sounds stupid but I've taken a lot of life lessons from Tony Soprano.


life lessons as to what not to do, dude is a wreck. I loved how he was living in season 5, like a college kid lol
 
Gambino said:
life lessons as to what not to do, dude is a wreck. I loved how he was living in season 5, like a college kid lol


I meant from a busniess like standpoint.
 
According to the latest rumors, the season will start airing March 2006. Also, the name of the first episode of the season will be "Members Only". The episode is written by Terence Winter and directed by Tim Van Patten. Hmm... "Member's Only" interesting..

-Edit-

One more thing:A&E won a bidding war between them, Lifetime, Spike TV, TNT and USA for the rights to broadcast edited versions of The Sopranos reruns. There is a $2.5 million per episode price. The deal is for 78 episodes, which won't air until the show ends its run on HBO with a final season sometime in 2006. This also shows us that we will have a full 13-episode 6th season.


Also, there have been talks of Season Seven too!
 
eat big said:
According to the latest rumors, the season will start airing March 2006. Also, the name of the first episode of the season will be "Members Only". The episode is written by Terence Winter and directed by Tim Van Patten. Hmm... "Member's Only" interesting..

-Edit-

One more thing:A&E won a bidding war between them, Lifetime, Spike TV, TNT and USA for the rights to broadcast edited versions of The Sopranos reruns. There is a $2.5 million per episode price. The deal is for 78 episodes, which won't air until the show ends its run on HBO with a final season sometime in 2006. This also shows us that we will have a full 13-episode 6th season.


Also, there have been talks of Season Seven too!
The Sopranos want be the same on A&E , because it will be edited. That will ruin it. I don't want to see edited reruns.
 
Top Bottom