Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sometimes being decent looking and somewhat in shape sucks ass

Bikinimom is funny. She pm'd me saying she was dancing in NJ and I should come see her months back. Yeah ok. Go out of my way to see a middle aged dancer when I got hot dancers right here.

Mackavelli said:
Bikinimom is funny. She pm'd me saying she was dancing in NJ and I should come see her months back. Yeah ok. Go out of my way to see a middle aged dancer when I got hot dancers right here.

lol same here bro, she even gave mer her #, i think 732 was the area code or some shit.

oh gotta love internet broads.

:D :D

Imakarum_Mirabilis said:
Damn, that is pathetic. Still, not as bad as I've had to go through.

Man I could tell you some stories, I had to get the cops involved with one pyscho stalker..

Damn, that is pathetic. Still, not as bad as I've had to go through.

yeah so anyway i get around to asking this chick what her deal is with me. She said she isn't into me "like that", but she likes hanging out with me.

So then I ask what the main deal is..Age or looks? She said it's age. (I'm 26) Do I act it? No. Look it? No. Everyone at this play I did last month thought I was 21 at the most until I told them. She prefers to stick with guys her own age.

So this girl just told me around the beginning of the conversation that she's not looking for anything serious. So I brought that up and asked her what my age has to do with anything if she's not looking for anything serious. If she likes hanging out with me, then..? Hello? She replied with "nevermind", to which I replied with nevermind indeed. O well c ya, lol.

O well ig uess it all had nothing much to do with the title of this thread..Well, not completely anyway, I'm posititve it had a little to do with it.

Last edited:
Bro you cannot blame her for wanting to be w/someone her own age. Regardless of how youthfull you think you appear from 18 to 26 is big to some people. If you were 36 and her 28 it would be much different. Some girls like older and some don't face it. But she could have just been trying to be nice because you kept pressing the issue and she didn't want to tell you she was not into you physically...move on...

Mackavelli said:
Bro you cannot blame her for wanting to be w/someone her own age. Regardless of how youthfull you think you appear from 18 to 26 is big to some people. If you were 36 and her 28 it would be much different. Some girls like older and some don't face it. But she could have just been trying to be nice because you kept pressing the issue and she didn't want to tell you she was not into you physically...move on...

I've already packed and relocated. I don't waste time anymore.

ok...heres the deal, the only women who don't want a guy who is in good looking shape are those who are insecure. If she thinks your better looking than she is, she also believes that you can pick up any girl you want. Her own crazy insecurity is just the first thing to rear it's head...run. By the way, this post is coming from a girl

I'm the type of guy that loves the freak chicks. ya know, dyed hair and shit. I met up with this one girl online on match.com. She's 18, petite, freaky, cute in my opinon. We have all of the same interests and outlooks on life. Same music and religious values. Tons of shit in common.

However, she's obviously not feeling me because I'm 6'3" 180 and tan and I workout, and have normal hair and no tats or piercings. Chicks like these always want guys who look like they spent a year in chemotherapy. It seriously pisses me off.

Why would a girl NOT want someone who looks like I do (I'm not pulling an HI here or anything, I'm not saying I'm Mr. Alpha Male Omega or anything) as opposed to that kind of guy?

I understand everyone's got their own preference, but shit, come on. I mean hell I'D do any sort of chick i get along with and who is good looking no matter what she dresses like. Then again I'm a guy, and women aren't logical so....Guess I answered my own question.

Just a thought but maybe what makes her not interested in you is the same thing that makes you not interested in "vanilla" girls.

You have your preferences for "freak girls"... Why can't a girl prefer a "freak guy"?

That being said, if you do find one you want to put the effort into, maybe make sure she knows you won't be boring in the sack.

Just some thoughts. As previously established, I don't know crap about relationships ;p

Just a thought but maybe what makes her not interested in you is the same thing that makes you not interested in "vanilla" girls.

You have your preferences for "freak girls"... Why can't a girl prefer a "freak guy"?

That being said, if you do find one you want to put the effort into, maybe make sure she knows you won't be boring in the sack.

Just some thoughts. As previously established, I don't know crap about relationships ;p

you do realize this thread is from 2003 and burning inside is long gone

Top Bottom