Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Something that's bugging me.

The Shadow said:
It IS new to you Doll.......I dont think its been seen on here in a LONG time

hhmmm ok ok let me change that then....WE WANT A RECENT PIC OF YOU!!! ;) let's say a pic that was taken no more than a week ago.....

lol

Ya know, I have had trouble w/ this same thing. I, however, use the Smith machine. If you are using stuff @ home, just use a towel (I believe Sassy may have said that). I almost always wear a sweatshirt to the gym & I use that as a cushion along w/ the pad they have. I can't stand the thought of other people's neck funk on my skin. Germaphobe?!?! My shoulder would hurt as well...come to find out-I have a torn rotator cuff. That's probably what Ms24K was wondering (if you have a possible injury). I need assistance getting weight on my shoulders for certain things. When I was bulking, I couldn't pick up the weight I needed to do walking lunges. Now that I'm not going so heavy it's not a prob. Have you tried different positions on your shoulders? It's hard to go heavy & NOT hurt bec of the pressure from the weight. Just be careful! :)

cher36 said:
I want to be able to do as heavy as possible with the squats and lunges, but am having difficulty with the weight being too much for my upper body..as in lifting it over my head, and it hurting the crap outta my shoulders. I don't go to a gym(yet) so i don't have access to a smith machine (i hope thats what it's called)? What do ya do????
Thankee! :)

I was about to start a thread about this very thing. I went and tried to do squats with heavy weights and the barbell for the first time last night and I felt I cheated myself on the weight because my shoulders hurt so bad. When I woke up this morning, my knees were killing me too. I want to be able to do these type of squats but I don't want to injure myself either.

Miss24k said:
It's probably hurting you, cause you have to put so much energy into lfting it over your head to get it up and rest on your shoulders. It should not be hurting your shoulders if you were putting it up properly with a rack, not with the weight you're doing anyway.

My shoulders hurt and I didn't put it over my head. The barbell was on racks and I just went under it. Why do my shoulders still hurt so bad?

Top Bottom