Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone called out for being queer at the gym! lol craigslist is a beeatch!

ronc26k

Lmao ok, this is some funny shit! One of the gym regulars who can never keep his mouth shut, the kind that not only knows everything but has to comment on everything too? Always trying to be extra manly all the time?

Just got called out by a "not so manly" regular for him being queer too. Doesnt bother anyone about this guy cause hes out in the open and doesnt hit on anyone or whatever.

A few guys are talking about bs and dumbass decides to comment on gay rights while the other guy is walking by. He proceeds to stop, look at him, then tell him that posting a craigslist ad for a blowjob from a guy means hes gay too and he needs to stfu and come out of the closest already. Lol. It was epic. The look on his face.

So apparently he posted an ad and pics of himself on craigslist in the casual encounters section under something saying bodybuilder looking for male- discreet and the fucker posted pics of himself.

We got our own personal "wiener" now at the gym... may not be tweeting pics but posting on craigslist??? Lmao. Wonder whats gonna happen when it gets back to his girlfriend who also works out at same golds?

Must be uncomfortable in the locker room now if you see him.

You're the loud mouth gym regular aren't you

I keep my shit straight. I actually hate people that come up trying to talk when Im working out. There to lift not socialize. Ill talk when Im done an not in the free weight section. Its funny shit cause dumbass thinks everyone likes him an hes friends with everyone but reality is none of us can stand him.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Its a Golds gym. What can i say but its going downhill over the years :-/

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom