Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some winstrol shots question

senda4

I'm a girl looking to get cut and definition, I was wondering if shooting winstrol 25mg every 1-3 days for two months will give me any results considering it is a low dosage.

Winstrol is not a good idea for a female. You are going to really run the risk of developing emasculating side effects like clit enlargement, facial hair growth, voice deepening etc.

Here is a good article for you to read on women and steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/steroids-women-trevor-kouritzin-37531.html

SARMS are a great alternative to steroids because they are completely anabolic substances. There is no risk of developing emasculating side effects when using SARMS.The SARMS triple stack (ostarine + cardarine + S4) would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Firstly I would never recommend roids to a girl. Worst case - MAYBE anavar at very low dosages, but not winny.

Also, this is not the thing I would want my girl to take. Maybe look up cardarine, its profile is much better in terms of fat loss and hormonal effects.

It would be a much better idea for a lady to use SARMS instead of steroids. After all, with SARMS you would get results that are very similar to those that you might get with winstrol, but without any side effects at all. When it comes to steroids and women, the most dangerour part is that in women the virilizing side effects are irreversible, so the consequences are very serious. Meanwhile, there are no side effects at all with SARMS, so it is a much better choice for a lady. My wife has run several SARMS cycles - the results were always amazing, and there have been no issues at all.

I would personally recommend SR-9009 and GW-501516. You would dose the SR at 30mg per day with 6 separate 5mg doses and GW at a single 20mg dose. GW will lower cortisol levels, SR will lower blood glucose levels. Both will directly burn fat and increase endurance by increasing v02 max.

Top Bottom