Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some questions

jss2991

Hi, Just was thinking about a couple of things and would appreciate the input you could give.
Firsty I have heard from alot of people being shut down is being shut down there is no half way point, so therefore if test shuts you down full stop whats the worry with adding omething "harsher" like tren, in terms of a shut down angle and hpta recovery.
Also many people favour short cycles, but if your shut down anyway does it really matter if you increase your cycle by a few more weeks? What makes it harder to recover from a longer cycle than a shorter one if your already shut down by the time the shorter cycle would come to an end.
Really thinking from a hpta recovery angle here.

Thanks

Some compounds make recovery harder due to the length of time they remain in your system and the impact they cause whilst in there (Think Deca...). Typically, the longer you're shutdown, the harder it can be to come back. You're throwing your body out of rhythm. The longer you do it for, the harder it can be to get back on track.

Every compound is different. They all have a different impact on the body. This is why some PCTs and on-cycle ancillaries differ from cycle to cycle. It's also why some PCTs differ dramatically from others.

The main point here? Don't get shutdown in the first place! Run HCG or HCGenerate during your cycle.

what so if you were to run something like tren, hcg and hcgenerate would get the boys working again alot quicker, or would they never stop working in the first place?

Hi, Just was thinking about a couple of things and would appreciate the input you could give.
Firsty I have heard from alot of people being shut down is being shut down there is no half way point, so therefore if test shuts you down full stop whats the worry with adding omething "harsher" like tren
tren shuts you down quicker than anything i have ever run. your body recognizes it quickly and acts accordingly, kinda like a flower that you squirt with bleach, it will shrivel up fast and will struggle to come back from such a shock... and deca will stick around for a while so until it is totally out of your system the body won't want to produce test on its own. this is why deca and tren should be avoided for newbs. run at your own risk and run if you have experience only. keep both very short cycles.
, in terms of a shut down angle and hpta recovery.
Also many people favour short cycles, but if your shut down anyway does it really matter if you increase your cycle by a few more weeks?
yes because if you think about it, the longer your body is shutoff from producing test on its own the more likely it will take longer to rebound. if you stay on for months or years then it will be much harder for your body to 'wake up' from such a long hibernation IMO. this opinion of mine is based on user accounts from the boards over the years and from my own experience. the guys who run shorter cycles have an easier time recovering than the guys who run long cycles. some guys have had to jump on TRT at a young age from a long cycle. not smart

What makes it harder to recover from a longer cycle than a shorter one if your already shut down by the time the shorter cycle would come to an end.
Really thinking from a hpta recovery angle here.

techniqually no such thing as being 'shutdown' more like suppressed should be the word and its to different degrees.. if you really want to experiment with this then test your LH during cycle...

Thanks

in bold.. the bigoz said it very well in his post but i answered in my own words

yes this is why people like me recommend running hcgenerate/hcg ON CYCLE..and kickstart a pct instead of letting your nuts shrivel then rebound.. i have a sticky up on PCT above

not gonna type out a response just want to agree with what is posted above.. hope that is the info you wanted.

Top Bottom