Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some pics from the Topless beach in Nice

n0th1ng said:
Whats the etiquette on boners?

Well etiquite is to wear a speedo if your male.. But I don't beleive in this.. I have to go with some swim trunks. But, I don't know, you better hope that you aren't facing down when poppin some wood.. or else your going to be burried in the pebble/rock beach.. and it's not that confortable.. I honestly have never gotten a bonner on the beach.. ok well once, but this chick with huuuuuuuge tits and a nice ass was laying about 5 yards from me.. tits up in the air.. I think they were fake.. and DAMN..

Anyways.. thats about it.. Depends if you want to have fun with the idea.. you could get up and chase people around with it, or tend to keep it hid away.

It's not a full nude beach.. topless.. almost all the beaches of Southeastern France are topless or nude. So I'm not that lucky.. Although I live in a city of 500,000, in an apartment near the port with all the yaghts.. Pretty nice.. Only here for school though and I leave next week to go back to the states.

AGGGHHH #2 needs to put those things back in a swimsuit. I'm suprised she didn't get one trapped under her knees when she was hunched over like that!

bump

LOL i like how it goes boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs, boobs, nice picture of building with waves crashing against the rocks - you are an artist :artist:

Dunk said:
6, 7, 9, 11

no sand?

None of those are sand brotha.. All Pebbles/Rocks.. Nice has 10,000 lbs or so of Pebbles imported to the beaches a year, to keep the look specific to this city. Neighboring cities, Cannes, Antibe.. and all the others are sand beaches. So it's ok.. Really touristy right now though.. Sucks

Top Bottom