foreigngirl
New member
well, take a look if you want
Friends of yours?foreigngirl said:well, take a look if you want
correctDJ_UFO said:Macedonia was part of the ex-Yugoslavia right?
(hot girls)
yuck. The last pic the girl on the left is FAThotzie said:ill take all 3 in the last pic![]()
yea but id let her lick my assforeigngirl said:yuck. The last pic the girl on the left is FAT
hotzie said:yea but id let her lick my ass
yea you're right , i guess ill just have to substitute you in for chubbsforeigngirl said:OMG!!!!! Its still gross

JayC9 said:girls look great to me....what's their attitude towards casual sex in Macedonia?
foreigngirl said:where am I now or where am I from.
I dont get it

I'll poke you in your eyehotzie said:
foreigngirl said:where am I now or where am I from.
I dont get it
ill poke you in your tonsilsforeigngirl said:I'll poke you in your eye
DaIsY_ said:I sorry lol. Are you in the pics?
yayforeigngirl said:not there, I'll upload one in my gallery so you can see and then delete it
hotzie said:ill poke you in your tonsils
hook me up too pleaseforeigngirl said:I'll PM her with it then![]()
i wanna seeforeigngirl said:I'm 6 months preg there, well, closer to 7
hotzie said:i wanna see
foreigngirl said:was there 2 min ago, now gone
gone againhotzie said:
foreigngirl said:You must spread some Karma around before giving it to hotzie again.
damn it

Lestat said:why do the pics have links to websites burned in them?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














