Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some photos from a recent photoshoot I had last weekend

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
Here are some photos from a recent photo shoot I had for anyone who is curious.

To all the young guys on the board, here is some advice from me. Bodybuilding is an extremely expensive sport. I spend close to $2000/month on food. Then add in the cost of a gym membership, supplements, PEDs (if you decide to go that route). It adds up fast. I highly recommend sending some photos to an agency and trying to get signed. You can make a lot of money doing some part time modelling on the side. Most agencies are short on men and need guys for bridal and fashion run ways. Especially muscular guys.

Learning how to walk a run way is also great practice to get confident walking and posing in front of people. Learning how to walk on a runway made me a much better bodybuilder by making me much more comfortable when I was posing on stage.

I had quite a few people send me PMs asking how to get involved with a modelling agency.

The best thing you can do is google the words 'modelling agency' and your location. Send each agency a short email with your age, height, weight and a little bit about yourself. Include 3-4 photos. Most agencies will get back to you within a day if they are interested in your look. They will ask to set up an initial appointment where you go to meet them and find out how their agency works. If you are new to modelling, they will probably want you to take some introduction courses. DONT pay for any courses or photoshoots. Any agency who is truly interested in you will comp that stuff.

Remember they make money by their commission. It is in their best interest to promote you and get you work.

Top Bottom